Long time lurker. Finally decided to introduce myself

Vocalmushroom

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've actually been a member of this site since 2012 but have never posted. I check cowboyszone religiously and get all my Cowboys info from you guys.

I feel like I already know a lot of you just from reading your posts, but here's a little about me:

I was raised a Cowboys fan in New Jersey so I know LOTS of Giants and Eagles fans.

I was too young to remember experiencing our last super bowl win in 95 so I've been a fan through mostly rough times.

My favorite player is Dan Bailey. No joke. I even have his jersey.

I'm pro Romo AND pro Dak. Crazy right?

I'm a fan of Garrett. Sometimes his game management drives me crazy but he built this team and he motivates these players. I think we're better off with him than without him.

Jerry is Jerry. Whatever.

I can't stand some of the calls the refs make but I think they do their best and don't believe they are out to get us.

Losing to Green Bay in the divisional round again was heartbreaking but I think this team is really starting to get set up for long term success, and I truly believe I'll finally get to experience a Cowboys super bowl win in the near future.

I'm also a huge New Jersey Devils fan.

Thanks for reading guys. I probably won't post much, but I love this site and will definitely start participating more.