Longhorn fans...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Just a quick question. This has been an amazing year for us. What would you (if you had to choose) rather see? The longhorns win the nc, or the cowboys make the playoffs (who knows what happens when they get in).

About three years ago I would pick the cowboys everytime, now I'm not so sure...

Roughneck

Reaction score
Tio said:
Just a quick question. This has been an amazing year for us. What would you (if you had to choose) rather see? The longhorns win the nc, or the cowboys make the playoffs (who knows what happens when they get in).

About three years ago I would pick the cowboys everytime, now I'm not so sure...
I know I'll catch hell for this but it's Texas and I wouldn't even give it a second thought. I've never had the chance to experience a Longhorn Football National Championship in my lifetime and am in desperate need of doing so. I have celebrated CWS Championships twice, both being amazing, but winning the Rose Bowl this year would be purely sublime.

Now, Texas winning the National Championship or the Boys winning the Super Bowl, that's a whole nother discussion......

jimmy40

Reaction score
Tio said:

Longhorns. Period.