Longhorns flat out asleep tonight - OSU v UT

jimmy40

Reaction score
Looks like they've been reading about that #1 ranking. Idiots.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Yep. I had a feeling they'd come out and play like this. OkSU gonna end up doing what OU couldn't do.

Hopefully they turn it around. They're aren't down by a lot, but they have to get it together. It would be nice to see a team from Texas at least play in the national championship game.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Rack said:
Yep. I had a feeling they'd come out and play like this. OkSU gonna end up doing what OU couldn't do.

Hopefully they turn it around. They're aren't down by a lot, but they have to get it together. It would be nice to see a team from Texas at least play in the national championship game.
Limas Sweed made a block. I can't believe it.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Looks like they woke up to me.
Last three games against OSU in the second half. 118-0. I should have just turned the game on at halftime.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Aw, the Horns ALWAYS spot Okie State a lead... and they ALWAYS come back...

I can admit that I was shocked when I woke up to get ready for work about 9PM my time, went to the scores and saw the Horns down 28-9 at the half... flipped the game over to TBS just in time to see the first 2 TDs of the second half, and left for work confident that the Horns were gonna get their W...

Next year, Mack should give his halftime speech before the game... LOL...

More seriously, Brown gets castigated for not being a particularly good "game" coach, but somebody must have made some pretty fair adjustments at halftime of this one...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
My heart stood still for awhile.......Horns you were about to make an old man weep.