Loo-Hoo...Zer-Her!!

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
San Francisco Company Offers Lady Wingmen for Hire
Lady Wingmen is a service that provides the opportunity for a man to hire outgoing, personable, attractive, female wingmen to accompany him to a bar so that she can introduce him to other women. The Lady Wingman will initiate contact, keep the conversation lively, and make the man look his best.

San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 31, 2004 -– A new service in town allows men the opportunity to hire a Lady Wingman to help him meet the woman of his dreams. The hired female wingman will accompany the man to a bar or club and introduce him to the women with whom he wants to talk. The Lady Wingman will be responsible for initiating contact, keeping the conversation flowing, and making the man look good.

The ‘Wingman Technique’ has been around for a while. This wingman role is usually played by a guy’s buddy. The wingman’s job is to approach a group of women with his friend and to start up a conversation. He then has to keep a conversation going with the entire group of girls while his buddy can concentrate all his attention on one single girl.

The Lady Wingman service is a play on this technique. The wingman role is now played by an outgoing, personable, attractive female. The Lady Wingman will approach a girl or group of girls and start a conversation. Women naturally do this with other women all the time. She will then work the man into the conversation. Since the man was introduced into the group by a safe, friendly woman, he becomes, by association, a safe, friendly man who is now desirable.

The Lady Wingmen service provides a needed benefit to the men who are too shy, too busy, or are just looking for an extra edge. The wingman can also provide personal coaching and dating advice from the female perspective. The Lady Wingman will introduce these men to women and assist with keeping the group entertained and interested. In effect, these men are hiring a public relations assistant to market themselves in their quest to find true love.

For additional information about Lady Wingmen, visit www.ladywingmen.com

joseephuss

Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
San Francisco Company Offers Lady Wingmen for Hire
Lady Wingmen is a service that provides the opportunity for a man to hire outgoing, personable, attractive, female wingmen to accompany him to a bar so that she can introduce him to other women. The Lady Wingman will initiate contact, keep the conversation lively, and make the man look his best.

San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 31, 2004 -– A new service in town allows men the opportunity to hire a Lady Wingman to help him meet the woman of his dreams. The hired female wingman will accompany the man to a bar or club and introduce him to the women with whom he wants to talk. The Lady Wingman will be responsible for initiating contact, keeping the conversation flowing, and making the man look good.

The ‘Wingman Technique’ has been around for a while. This wingman role is usually played by a guy’s buddy. The wingman’s job is to approach a group of women with his friend and to start up a conversation. He then has to keep a conversation going with the entire group of girls while his buddy can concentrate all his attention on one single girl.

The Lady Wingman service is a play on this technique. The wingman role is now played by an outgoing, personable, attractive female. The Lady Wingman will approach a girl or group of girls and start a conversation. Women naturally do this with other women all the time. She will then work the man into the conversation. Since the man was introduced into the group by a safe, friendly woman, he becomes, by association, a safe, friendly man who is now desirable.

The Lady Wingmen service provides a needed benefit to the men who are too shy, too busy, or are just looking for an extra edge. The wingman can also provide personal coaching and dating advice from the female perspective. The Lady Wingman will introduce these men to women and assist with keeping the group entertained and interested. In effect, these men are hiring a public relations assistant to market themselves in their quest to find true love.

For additional information about Lady Wingmen, visit www.ladywingmen.com

I have heard of that before. Sounds reasonable. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny, but I've done this before for some of my old guy friends. Sometimes they thanked me and the other times...well, we're still friends.

GoingPostal

Benched
Reaction score
I read about this in Stuff magazine . . .

In a sense . . . its kind of funny that the guy doesn't have enough guts to approach the women himself . . .

That said . . . I think we've all noticed how much more attention we get from women at clubs and bars when we go there with our girlfriends . . .

Women are catty and competitive. They want what they can't have. And what another woman has looks that much more appealing to them.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
GoingPostal said:
Women are catty and competitive.

I might have been a bit more....HARSH....in my summary. But in this PC world in which we live, I'll go with that description.

lioness.jpg