Look for New Dallas Rule by next year

mrmojo

Reaction score
Would have been funny if there was a kink in the chain lol Cant believe they still use chain links with all the technology today.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
That formation in that situation was PATHETIC!!!! Never should’ve come down to a folded piece of paper as Collinsworth pointed out. Give me a FB and a RB. Empty backfield with Beasley in motion was just idiotic and damn near costly!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goodell will have Lisa Freil determine if the card was lying or not of Zeke folded the card or not.
Don’t look for a ruling in Zeke’s favor.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
That was super weird. To be honest I didn’t even know what he was calling after he did the paper test

He had a little smirk on his face when he called it too, because he knew he just made that nonsense up on the spot.

Proof

Reaction score
He had a little smirk on his face when he called it too, because he knew he just made that nonsense up on the spot.

When I saw the smirk I knew it was bad for us. What an anti cowboys game.

mmohican29

Reaction score
You may be right. I thought the replay clearly showed it. But that was a interesting crew out there today.

QB Sneak formation needs a RB in formation. If nothing else to help push QB pass yard to gain. To be fair I don't remember seeing one in the personnel grouping on that sneak. Was there one?

Kaiser

Reaction score
probably for the best. The problem was they received a bad spot to begin with. Dak clearly had the ball over the 40.

There was also a bad spot on Dez, he caught a pass for 21 yards to get the first and they marked it as 19. That was a pretty bad spot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
QB Sneak formation needs a RB in formation. If nothing else to help push QB pass yard to gain. To be fair I don't remember seeing one in the personnel grouping on that sneak. Was there one?

Naw there wasn't and I thought that was moronic. There should always be a back out there IMO. This is a running team. You should always have a running back out there to at least have the the threat of a run.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Naw there wasn't and I thought that was moronic. There should always be a back out there IMO. This is a running team. You should always have a running back out there to at least have the the threat of a run.

Incredibly stupid. This is a huge oversight IMO. I wanted to say in my previous post that it jumped off the screen that there was no RB in on that play and how it sent one of the Metal Gear Solid "!!!" alerts to my football IQ. Then I thought maybe I was crazy.

In regards to the spot, I felt he got it by more than that stupid card but my heart was in my throat I will be completely honest.

stiletto

Reaction score
I just want a change to the PI rule or any rule that allows penalties over 25 yards. I just think it ruins the games. My proposal for PI would be 15 yards for ref decision even if defender was looking back at ball. 25 yards or half the distance for egregious PI (defender doesn't look back, or just blatantly tackles receiver) Let it be review-able. I think 50+ yard penalties allow the Zebra's too much power to change games. Just my .02.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Incredibly stupid. This is a huge oversight IMO. I wanted to say in my previous post that it jumped off the screen that there was no RB in on that play and how it sent one of the Metal Gear Solid "!!!" alerts to my football IQ. Then I thought maybe I was crazy.

In regards to the spot, I felt he got it by more than that stupid card but my heart was in my throat I will be completely honest.

I hate that. There are times where they are in the red zone and they do it there too. They go no backs....its truly dumb. I have no idea why they do that.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I personally would love senors in the ball that signaled first downs and tds