Look It - Todays key

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
It is THIS simple. Can we stop the Run? If we can't it's a loss. If we can stop the run it's a winnable game -

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
That's the first key. STs and establishing our own run is another. And unless Brad can get some throws at least to the intermediate level we are in trouble establishing the run. We can't allow them to play their safeties ten yards off the ball all game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Assuming the defense plays great I still dont think we will win unless Bollinger can come in and make some plays through the air.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That is true. Turnovers will be key as well. If we can play mistake free football, then we have a chance. Unfortunately, the NYFG don't give away the football very much.

Also, if we try to strip the ball from B. Jacobs, we're going to allow too many rush yards so I hope they just try to wrap him up and bring him down, instead of trying to get a fumble. Turnovers are going to have to come from the passing game instead, IMO. Trouble is... we have been putrid at getting INT's so far this season.

Maybe Scandrick and Jenkins can cause a few turnovers. I hope so anyway.

If the 1989 Cowboys could go into RFK Stadium and beat a playoff bound Commanders team by playing mistake free football... then I know this club can absolutely go into the Meadowlands, play smart, and come out on top.

It CAN be done.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Nors;2389636 said:
It is THIS simple. Can we stop the Run? If we can't it's a loss. If we can stop the run it's a winnable game -

So basically like every other football game then?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
We can't stop or run the football.

No backup QB - Game over

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Nors;2391667 said:
We can't stop or run the football.

No backup QB - Game over

:hammer:

Anyone who said maybe losing Romo is what this team needs.........HA!...what idiots.