Looking for child's Bobby Carpenter Jersey:

acheman

Reaction score
Any board members living near Lancaster, Ohio? I know here in East TN my wife found a child's Jason Witten jersey at a local shop in Elizabethton (for my 3 year old son). Since we found this in Witten's hometowm I hoped the same might be found in Ohio for Carpenter. Since we are traveling to the HOF in two weeks I was hoping along the way to stop and pick up a Carpenter jersey for my youngest son. Any help would be appreciated.

acheman

Reaction score
OK anybody living anywhere in Ohio, not just Lancaster? Anybody out there willing to help a fellow Cowboys fan and board member out? Hello. Anybody?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Cowboys web site has Julius and Roy, not Carpenter yet.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Your best bet is going to be the Cowboy's proshop on the website. Don't know if you have tried that or not, but certainly your best bet at this point. I just did a search on ebay for you and came up with nothing.

SS

acheman

Reaction score
No that was my point, I have tried those routes, the pro-shop does not even have children's Witten Jerseys, but I found them here in his hometown, so I was hoping it might be the same case for Carpenter. Thanks anyway.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
acheman said:
No that was my point, I have tried those routes, the pro-shop does not even have children's Witten Jerseys, but I found them here in his hometown, so I was hoping it might be the same case for Carpenter. Thanks anyway.

That's odd. You would think that the Cowboys Proshop would have virtually everything that is a licensed NFL product pertaining to the Cowboys (especially jerseys, regardless ofthe size). Can you order custom jerseys in a child size from DC.com (probably not, as you have obviously done some homework on the matter)?

SS