Looking Forward to More of the Same

CoachD

Reaction score
Yup that's what we got next year same old same old. Talk about the definition of insanity well you got it right here with Jerry Jones and the Cowboys. I will say this I'm no longer going to get sucked into the this year is different routine because it certainly isn't, however, once again the Cowboys will be predictable with a solid regular season then a total collapse come playoff time.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I know i'll change my mind but right now i don't even want to watch next season...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yup that's what we got next year same old same old. Talk about the definition of insanity well you got it right here with Jerry Jones and the Cowboys. I will say this I'm no longer going to get sucked into the this year is different routine because it certainly isn't, however, once again the Cowboys will be predictable with a solid regular season then a total collapse come playoff time.
Looking forward to it?
Hahaha hahaha

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dallas will figure it out in time for Super Bowl CLVIII, a hundred years from now. Hopefully for any fans alive at that time the franchise will have been long gone from the Jones' family.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I can see it now.

Dan Quinn will be back.

Dak will get a record extension.

Cedee will become the highest paid wr in the league.

Zeke will be brought back to split time with dowdle.

They will fail to address the linebacker position and say they have confidence in vander each coming back. They will also tout overshon coming back healthy as well.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Feel comfortable buying that new #4 jersey. Jerry will thank you.