11/12 @ Eagles 1pm ET FOX
11/19 @ Buccaneers 1pm ET FOX
11/26 vs. Panthers 1pm ET FOX
12/3 vs. Falcons 1pm ET FOX
12/10 vs. Eagles 1pm ET FOX
12/17 @ Saints 1pm ET FOX
12/24 @ Rams 1pm ET FOX
12/30 vs. Giants 8pm ET NFL Network

I can only pick out about 4-5 games they have a legit chance of winning...
Texans, Titans, Bucs, Rams, and maybe the Saints

Based on the game Wash just played and the points the Texans put up last game as well as the fight the Texans gave philly....its not out of the realm to wonder if Houston could pull the upset. If Houston pulls the upset, Wash is looking at starting 0-5 and probably 1-9 or 2-8. Man, it would be worth a lot of money to listen to Commander nation if something close to that happens.
And the big loser continues to be....dan snyder.

:laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Commanders will be lucky to finish 7-9 this season, really lucky.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
They should be 2-6 when we play them in November. We have a chance to redeem ourselves from last year's debacle and drive the final nail in their season's coffin!!!!!

(of course, if they're 0-8 that would be all the better!)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The texans are definitely looking at the skins as their big chance for a win.

ghst187

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
The texans are definitely looking at the skins as their big chance for a win.

you got that right...AND Houston is playing at HOME. That will be a big advantage for them. Doesn't seem like Wash is as tough on the road. But I'm too lazy to look up stats on that.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Its funny the guy people drool over is sean taylor, yet I saw him a step behind on 2 TD passes.

I wonder if he will be labeled a turd in coverage for the rest of his career now like Roy has (2 interceptions already)

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
You guys are waaaay underestimating them.

They had a bad game, but they'll come around.

They were missing Portis, possible their best player....and they're adjusting to new offensive schemes.

Mind you Brunell could cause everything to come tumbling down, but I think they're a better team than we saw last night....just as the Cowboys were better than we saw in Week 1.

The only team I was ready to write off with a loss yesterday was New York because they were facing an 0-5 start, but they gutted one out.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EastDallasCowboy said:

They were missing Portis, possible their best player....and they're adjusting to new offensive schemes.

Mind you Brunell could cause everything to come tumbling down, but I think they're a better team than we saw last night....just as the Cowboys were better than we saw in Week 1.

The only team I was ready to write off with a loss yesterday was New York because they were facing an 0-5 start, but they gutted one out.

I don't know about WAAAY underestimating them but I do think they are underesitmated now.

Portis, clearly better than all of their other backs combined on offense.
Springs, may not be the best athlete on D but I think he is the best player that helps them open their blitz packages.

I think they will do better, not great, but better.

Now don't anyone get me wrong, I would love to see them lose game after game but I just don't think it happens.

I imagine they will bounce back vs the Texans.

IF they somehow find a way to lose to the Texans, that team may fall apart.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
They have a major QB issue. Brunell wasn't 'good' last year, he just didn't beat them. He is going to beat them this year.

Also...just curious? Who is the lucky team that has their 1st round pick this year!?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sorry but their offense is a joke! It will get better once Portis comes back but Loyd and Randel El are both 3rd string WRs at best and Brunell is done.

ghst187

Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy said:

sure, I don't disagree...they are definitely a better team with Portis and Springs but Brunell is really stinking the joint up and I really believe that he is still far and away the best option they have at QB, which is funny and sad.

Even if they bounce back and whip Houston, I don't see them beating Jax, winning AT NY, or winning at Indy. That would put them at 2-5 when we play them again. Which would also mean we could effectively end their season. 2-5 is somewhat recoverable, 2-6 is done.
But it would be worth the price of admission to see Houston beat them and sit back and listen to the Commander nation looking for blood.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I will be a huge Texan fan next Sunday, although it most likely will be in vain.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
It always looks bleak for the Skins because they are a trash organization.

Daniel Snyder is a horrible owner and their philosophy of overpaying every available spare in the league is the dumbest management philosophy in the league.

When the fans finally rise up and start speaking with their dollars, then the team can get on the right track.

As long as they eat up whatever garbage Danny Snyder throws against the wall, nothing is going to change because he is making money.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I think they were playing way above their heads at the end of last year. They were pretty mediocre (if not below mediocre) up until late November last year and just went on a 5 game tear where they played some good games at home and had a few gimmes on the road. Gibbs is closing on 2.5 seasons in the NFL since the return, and I would say that it looks like 2.0 of them will be subpar. Its not hard to find the outlier.

dfense

Reaction score
cobra said:
It always looks bleak for the Skins because they are a trash organization.

Daniel Snyder is a horrible owner and their philosophy of overpaying every available spare in the league is the dumbest management philosophy in the league.

When the fans finally rise up and start speaking with their dollars, then the team can get on the right track.

As long as they eat up whatever garbage Danny Snyder throws against the wall, nothing is going to change because he is making money.

The best thing about Commanders right now is that Snyder is like a spoiled brat. He can't be patient enough to let the offense learn and grow. Its all about now. It will take a season for that offensive philosophy to start producing and by then, Snyder will be onto his next coaching staff. Hoo-Rah!

calico

Reaction score
I actually think the Texans have a chance against them.

I am thinking about going to that game next week in Cowboys gear just taunt the skins fans and Texan fans at the same time.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
This is probably a dumb stat, but I just heard on the radio that the Commanders have lost 10 in a row to AFC teams. 4 of their next 5 games are against the AFC.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
The deadskins were WAY worse at Texas Stadium last season, except for the two big Moss completions they did nothing on Offense. Then when we played in Washington they creamed us.

There's no way you can determine the way they play for the rest of the season based on just two games.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
..Also...just curious? Who is the lucky team that has their 1st round pick this year!?

Ha! Forgot about that. Just made my morning, CR.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
InmanRoshi said:
I think they were playing way above their heads at the end of last year. They were pretty mediocre (if not below mediocre) up until late November last year and just went on a 5 game tear where they played some good games at home and had a few gimmes on the road. Gibbs is closing on 2.5 seasons in the NFL since the return, and I would say that it looks like 2.0 of them will be subpar. Its not hard to find the outlier.

2.x seasons of real games. Closer to 3 full offseasons of talent acquisition, if you consider what he's done with next year's picks already.