Looks like Carolina has some injuries as well...

Woods

Reaction score
HARLOTTE, N.C. -- Four starters, including Steve Smith and Julius Peppers, missed practice on Tuesday for the Carolina Panthers.

Coach John Fox provided no further injury information on Peppers, except repeating that the defensive end sprained his knee in Sunday's win over Seattle. Peppers was in and out of the game in the second half after getting hurt, and was seen with his right knee wrapped after the game.

Smith sat out Tuesday's practice with an illness after catching eight passes for 72 yards against the Seahawks.

Center Justin Hartwig (ankle) and guard Geoff Hangartner (shoulder) also did not practice. Receiver Keary Colbert (knee) remained sidelined after missing Sunday's game.

Quarterback Vinny Testaverde returned to practice after missing all of last week with general soreness. Undrafted rookie Matt Moore is in line to start Saturday night's game against Dallas after he led the Panthers to the surprise win over Seattle in Testaverde's absence.

The Panthers practiced Tuesday, which is a normal off day, because of the short week ahead of Saturday's game.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Late in season like now, every team is going to have to deal with certain amount of injuries.

I just hope that most of our injuries are non-factor in the playoffs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At this point in the season, the fact the Panthers have nothing to play for may have a bigger impact in this game than injuries.

anava

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1842985 said:
At this point in the season, the fact the Panthers have nothing to play for may have a bigger impact in this game than injuries.

The bigger impact guys with injuries will most likely not want to play since they have nothing to play for, we shall see.

Woods

Reaction score
I thought Carolina is still in it, but only by the skin of their teeth.

But anyways, if would be good for Romo's health if Peppers didn't play.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Carolina isn't formally eliminated I believe because of the fact their conference record is currently better than the Vikings. The other 6-8 teams have been formally eliminated as of Sunday if I recall right.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Woods;1842970 said:
HARLOTTE, N.C. Undrafted rookie Matt Moore is in line to start Saturday night's game against Dallas after he led the Panthers to the surprise win over Seattle in Testaverde's absence.

Don't let this guy stand back there and find receivers, .. go get him and force him to make good decisions.

Try to make his inexperience be his downfall.

Woods

Reaction score
Derinyar;1843032 said:
Carolina isn't formally eliminated I believe because of the fact their conference record is currently better than the Vikings. The other 6-8 teams have been formally eliminated as of Sunday if I recall right.

Yes, I think that's correct.

The three teams behind the Giants and the Vikings are NO, Wash, and Carolina.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
I hope this inexperienced QB does not make us sorry we did not keep him.

Reaction score
Expect Carolina to give everything they have... If Dallas can't beat a rookie QB and iffy running team then something's wrong!

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Not sure if this was mentioned that this is the QB backing up in Dallas when Coach Parcells was here. They should have the bio on him and know him very well.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
sbuscha;1843205 said:
I hope this inexperienced QB does not make us sorry we did not keep him.

If your gonna update your sig pic to this years pro bowlers, its gonna be A LOT longer ! :D