Losing on Sunday to Detroit

cjlopez

Reaction score
If we lose Sunday to Detroit do you think the season is officially on the downs? And if so...what do you think about thinking about drafting a QB. I think they really need to think about drafting a QB and stop acting like they found a franchise QB in Round 4..and admit that maybe Dak skill set is not what we thought. Its very visible and to see that now we can see what Dak can do and what he can't do. I would love us to bring in a Rookie QB to come in and lead this team. What we are seeing in Dak is no progression to become better...u are seeing what you see...a QB who has limited exposure to the passing game...and when it comes down to it....The NFL Will make avg. QB look dreadful in the pocket if they can see 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the defense. I will officially be on the QB Round 1 bandwagon if we fall to 1-4. It will be over....No JJ and dreams of 8-8 and finishing in the wild card.....JJ needs to bite his tongue and realize Garrett might not be the best fit for this team......It's a simple as that...

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Didn't Jerry say it didn't matter if Garrett made the playoffs? He's not on the hotseat? Of course if the team completely falls apart. Lose to Detroit and Houston and it will all start falling apart.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I thought this season was gonna be on the downs before it started.. hopefully dak changes drastically but we need a qb.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys will do enough this year to give Jerry fodder for optimism while missing the playoffs and continue pissing fans off.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
The Cowboys will do enough this year to give Jerry fodder for optimism while missing the playoffs and continue pissing fans off.

Isn't that what happens every season? We lay an egg the whole year but do enough to actually have potential to do well one day.. But it never happens. We always do enough for Jerry to say next season we'll do much better.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ya-know? Thru out these two franchises illustrious battle histories,,,Detroit ain't never been a team to take a snooze on,,,they seem to play us belt buckle tight & in the clinch mode more often than noto_O

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If we lose Sunday to Detroit do you think the season is officially on the downs? And if so...what do you think about thinking about drafting a QB. I think they really need to think about drafting a QB and stop acting like they found a franchise QB in Round 4..and admit that maybe Dak skill set is not what we thought. Its very visible and to see that now we can see what Dak can do and what he can't do. I would love us to bring in a Rookie QB to come in and lead this team. What we are seeing in Dak is no progression to become better...u are seeing what you see...a QB who has limited exposure to the passing game...and when it comes down to it....The NFL Will make avg. QB look dreadful in the pocket if they can see 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the defense. I will officially be on the QB Round 1 bandwagon if we fall to 1-4. It will be over....No JJ and dreams of 8-8 and finishing in the wild card.....JJ needs to bite his tongue and realize Garrett might not be the best fit for this team......It's a simple as that...
Another glass half empty thread.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
It just hit me, Lineham is sabotaging Garrett

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
1-2 the season has just started. The team is young. Lots of new coaches. Give it a few more games before quitting.

Who ever said anything about quitting?

All I said was that the glass has been half empty for awhile now. Zero Super Bowls since 1995.

If you want to see that as half full, be my guest.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Isn't that what happens every season? We lay an egg the whole year but do enough to actually have potential to do well one day.. But it never happens. We always do enough for Jerry to say next season we'll do much better.

Absolutely. A lot of people accuse Jerry of not wanting to win because he doesn’t make changes. But I think Jerry is delusional to always think we are close, so he’s afraid to make a change.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely. A lot of people accuse Jerry of not wanting to win because he doesn’t make changes. But I think Jerry is delusional to always think we are close, so he’s afraid to make a change.
Let’s just leave it at “Jerry is delusional”.