Lots of Chiefs fans in the house today...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Man there was a sea of red everywhere. There were vocal also, until the last moments! They were pretty classy for the most part.

How did Texas Stadium sound on tv?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
loud and rowdy. If u were there, u represented the star well.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
loud and rowdy. If u were there, u represented the star well.
yep, I was there. Last minute thing. I was laying on the sofa dozing off on the Colts/Jags when my brother called saying they had an extra ticket. Threw on jeans and a Roy jersey and was out! Hell of a game! I'm hoarse from all the screaming!!

Cas2800

Reaction score
I was at the game and have to say there were ALOT of Chiefs fans there. They represented their team well. They were very load. When the singer sang the National Anthem at the end when they sing "The Home of the Brave," The chiefs fans yelled "Chiefs" so the song sounded like " The Home Of The Chiefs." Yoiu should have seen the shock on all the Coeboys fans faces.

That is the most opposing teams fans i have seen in Texas Stadium as far as i can remember. But i will say that the Cowboy Fans there were Extreemly loud!! Cowboy fans were screaming their heads off!

RoboQB

Reaction score
I remember the last time the Steelers were at Texas Stadium. It sounded like we were in Pittsburgh. Today was a little different though. The Dallas fans raised the level when challenged... kinda like the team did today.

Sarcastro

Reaction score
RoboQB said:
I remember the last time the Steelers were at Texas Stadium. It sounded like we were in Pittsburgh. Today was a little different though. The Dallas fans raised the level when challenged... kinda like the team did today.

The Cowboys did rise to the challenge today. A few times the Chiefs put on some offense bursts that I thought would put the game out of reach for Dallas, but the Cowboys always came roaring back.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
From the HD and suround sound, I thought the Dallas crowd was terrible, they faded on our Defense and didn't get loud enough at the right times late in the game when we really needed them.

Specifically I was cursing the Cowboys crowd on the last scoring drive for KC because they were sitting on their hands while our Defense was trying to get them to stand up and cheer before the series began, it was kinda wierd watching that again.

Having the Sunday Tickett and being able to hear other loud stadiums around the league compared to the quiteness of Texas stadium in this game was almost serile at times, like at any moment the crowd was going to just go off but they never did, untill our Offense was on the field! YIKES

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
RoboQB said:
I remember the last time the Steelers were at Texas Stadium. It sounded like we were in Pittsburgh.

Shows how many transplants that live around here and others that just love to hate on Dallas show up all the time hating on the greatness that is your Dallas Cowboys, Americas' Team.

mrecktid

Reaction score
Where the hell are the 5000 members of CZ? There were 2 other rowdy Cowboy fans with me in my section (22), and everyone else sat on their hands after a play was run.

Cas2800

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
From the HD and suround sound, I thought the Dallas crowd was terrible, they faded on our Defense and didn't get loud enough at the right times late in the game when we really needed them.

Specifically I was cursing the Cowboys crowd on the last scoring drive for KC because they were sitting on their hands while our Defense was trying to get them to stand up and cheer before the series began, it was kinda wierd watching that again.

Having the Sunday Tickett and being able to hear other loud stadiums around the league compared to the quiteness of Texas stadium in this game was almost serile at times, like at any moment the crowd was going to just go off but they never did, untill our Offense was on the field! YIKES

I've heard many posters here say that the Texas Stadium crowd is quiet. Im a season ticket holder and have watched plenty of home games on TV as well as in Texas Stadium. I can tell you that the crowds are very loud. I can almost guarantee that the TV anouncers are sitting in an enclosed suite which silences the crowd noise from the TV.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I can tell you my section was screaming there hearts out....except my uncle and his kids....

DA FAN

Reaction score
I was there and IMO, our FANS were LOUD! One of the loudest games I've been to. IT was an AWESOME GAME!!!!