Louis Riddick's favorite prospects

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville
Every year, we see a Day 2/Day 3 pick wind up being a really talented NFL running back for a good team, and everyone asks where he came from. Well, Guerendo is going to be that guy in 2024.

At 6-foot, 221 pounds, he has the skills to be a three-down back. And after dominating at the combine with a 4.33-second run in the 40-yard dash and an eye-popping 41.5-inch vertical jump, it's clear that Guerendo has prototype traits for the position. He plays with a low center of gravity, good change of direction skills, exceptional acceleration and game-breaking top-end speed. And you can see his standout field vision and instincts on tape.

Guerendo ran with better authority and physicality late in the 2023 season than he did in the early-going, helping him finish with 810 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns on the ground. But he can also catch the ball out of the backfield, hauling in 22 passes last season. He still needs to become more physical and nastier in pass protection, but if he turns up the dial on his contact explosiveness to selectively punish linebackers/defensive backs at the second and third levels of the defense, Guerendo will burst onto the scene for some team in 2024.
I think I like Audric Estime better. May not have as much speed but seems to have more maneuverability in traffic and power.

Carter

Reaction score
Carter and Guerendo are my sleepers too. Like his thoughts but im not sure he is right on the Daniels vs. Williams debate. But time will tell.

I also think Nabers will have a better career than Harrison but i might be wrong

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
To be fair they did humiliate us his rookie year….remember him giving encouragement to Romo after the game?….smh
He did….and career was over before Romo’s was. I just keep seeing all these guys we should fear and Mahomes has been the only one truthfully….and none of us saw him coming lol.

Aven8

Reaction score
He did….and career was over before Romo’s was. I just keep seeing all these guys we should fear and Mahomes has been the only one truthfully….and none of us saw him coming lol.
I saw him coming. I remember telling @CATCH17 and others during the draft that’s the guy I would pound the table for. Fortunately I’ve watched him play since he was a Freshman!

But you’re right Daniel’s is really only a one year wonder with two stud WR’s to boot. We will see

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I saw him coming. I remember telling @CATCH17 and others during the draft that’s the guy I would pound the table for. Fortunately I’ve watched him play since he was a Freshman!

But you’re right Daniel’s is really only a one year wonder with two stud WR’s to boot. We will see
Hold on….you saw Mahomes as being one of the best of all time in college? If so you need a job with a pro team lol. I knew he’d be better then Tribusky but I really thought Watson would
Be better. Wrong there for sure.

Aven8

Reaction score
Hold on….you saw Mahomes as being one of the best of all time in college? If so you need a job with a pro team lol. I knew he’d be better then Tribusky but I really thought Watson would
Be better. Wrong there for sure.
Yes sir. Everything he did in college is exactly the same player he is today. He has not changed at all, outside of the discipline Andy has taught him to check it down. (He always wants the big play)…All the No look passes, side arm, running ability, etc is the exact same thing. I remember his first game he played at AT&T where he came into the game against Baylor and was like who the hell is this?!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes sir. Everything he did in college is exactly the same player he is today. He has not changed at all, outside of the discipline Andy has taught him to check it down. (He always wants the big play)…All the No look passes, side arm, running ability, etc is the exact same thing. I remember his first game he played at AT&T where he came into the game against Baylor and was like who the hell is this?!
Yeah but just because you do it in college doesn’t mean it translates to the NfL…I’d probably say he’s a better pro than he ever was college. I just didn’t see it but I guess many didn’t since I think he was like the 3rd or 4th qb taken.

Aven8

Reaction score
Yeah but just because you do it in college doesn’t mean it translates to the NfL…I’d probably say he’s a better pro than he ever was college. I just didn’t see it but I guess many didn’t since I think he was like the 3rd or 4th qb taken.
It’s the air raid. People scoffed at anyone playing it for years. The list continues to grow, Mayfield, Kyler, Mahomes, soon to be Caleb. And he’s exactly the same player he was in college but Tech sucked at defense.