Lucky Whitehead - bad teammate

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A 20something with a lot of money and a lot of testosterone. Calm down, Nicolas Rage.
It probably happens on multiple teams every year.

The people that assume Lucky knew who she was and assume he did something bad would have been members of Lynch mobs is they were born 50 years earlier.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Confused.

A lady invited you for sexy time.

You have the sexy time. Likely not knowing full story of who you had sexy time with.

Lucky isn't s bad teammate. He's likely just using his roster status to have sexy time wherever he is

yea, I saw nothing in this story to make me think he's being a bad team mate

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's quite a reach there...... by the way who is this "Lynch" person you speak of?

Lynch Mob: Angry crowd of people who want to kill someone without a trial, because they believe that person has committed a crime.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.collinsdictionary.com/amp/english/lynch-mob

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I told you what I wish happens to this chick I'd be banned from here in a split second.

So instead I'll just pray for her and hope one day we can put an end to male privilege and female oppression in the western world.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Lynch Mob: Angry crowd of people who want to kill someone without a trial, because they believe that person has committed a crime.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.collinsdictionary.com/amp/english/lynch-mob

It's called a lynch mob because it's not a proper noun.

If you're going to obliquely call an entire group of strangers racists, the least you can do is use correct English.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's called a lynch mob because it's not a proper noun.

If you're going to obliquely call an entire group of strangers racists, the least you can do is use correct English.
You've heard of Spanglish...

I'm using Mglish (Message board English).

Actually I do have a tendency to use Caps in place of a bold font because it's more convenient on the phone.

coach steele

Reaction score
Lucky was going to be cut anyways. However, you had him lying about missing a team meeting (when he was with a girl), the whole dog kidnapping thing, and then sleeping with TIffany Thompson, I see why he was cut. You will put up with more drama for a solid player. Lucky was going to be replaced by Switzer anyway.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know about Spanglish, but not Mglish. What I see too often on these boards is what I'd describe as "Manglish" (as in Mangling the English language).

Considering how bad it gets here, it's comical that you decide to take issue with the fact that I capitalized Lynch.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Considering how bad it gets here, it's comical that you decide to take issue with the fact that I capitalized Lynch.

Not nearly as funny as you making a gross supposition and predicting the retroactive behavior of a group a people you know nothing about in an attempt to discredit them. THAT was hilarious.