MacMahon: Mini-camp media

Angus

Reaction score
Mini-camp will be major media event

You can expect the Cowboys' first mini-camp (May 12-14) to get a ton of media coverage.

The Cowboys are always a media magnet, especially with a new coach at Valley Ranch. And, quite honestly, sports media types in this town don't have much else to do these days.

The Mavericks' stunning first-round loss opened up a whole bunch of space in the paper and airtime on TV and radio. The Stars are already done, too. The Rangers will get some extra pub out of this, but they're not good enough to go crazy about. So we'll go wild about Wade Phillips' Cowboys.

What do you folks want to read about during mini-camp?

Posted by Tim MacMahon at 2:21 PM

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tim MacMahon;1488206 said:
What do you folks want to read about during mini-camp?
100% football, 99% of which should be about the Cowboys and 1% about the rest of the league. 0% concerning your writiing expertise--which isn't pro football, if I'm not mistaken.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Probably the young guys we dont know much about

Of course I only want to hear positives. I want to hear how every guy is someone to keep an eye on

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
My brain is lazy, I don't want to read someone's opinion. I want to see videos myself, lol.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
yea rly, get me some shots of whats going down, not your stupid comments, you prick :D

sago1

Reaction score
I want those sports writers/bloggers to get off their butts and tell me details about these players that only Cowboy fans like us want to know--not the ideio drival they usually write. Want any assessment from the coaching staff about how each player (that includes undrafted players) looked in practice. Also include difference between Wade Phillips first minicamp and Parcells.

I'd like to know what the players are told when they arrive including what to expect at minicamp, life in the NFL, which drills do they run and how often, who looked good in these drills and what value minicamp provides to these rookies, etc. Real insider stuff.