madden 2005 rosters

Rwbf31

Benched
Reaction score
I play online which allows me to download rosters automatically, but the last time the rosters were updated was like Feb 3rd. Does anyone know a site i could goto that would allow me to download todays current roster which would have Moss on the Raiders and all the other FA updates?

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
With free agency going on I doubt EA or anyone else is going to update the database anytime soon.

Sorry bro - you'll have to manually edit it

Rwbf31

Benched
Reaction score
Wow i know that would take ages. Theres got to be an easier way. Like a down loading roster site or something. But if non of you guys no of one there must not be. Well thanks anyway

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
www.maddenmania.com

You should be able to find updated rosters on there, look for a guy named Struttdaddy. He makes killer roster updates and you should be able to download the most recent one from there. You will have to join the forum/website to do that.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Check my sig. The best madden site on the net.

ddh33

Reaction score
I know this isn't really on-topic, but this is only for those who play on a computer, right? Those of us who play on Playstation 2 are out of luck?

Rwbf31

Benched
Reaction score
THanks alot ive heard of that guy struttdaddy ima try and get a hold of him

Rwbf31

Benched
Reaction score
ddh33 said:
I know this isn't really on-topic, but this is only for those who play on a computer, right? Those of us who play on Playstation 2 are out of luck?

no were talkin bout PS2, if you ahve an adapter or the new slim PS2 that allows you to play online

Rude

Reaction score
Maddemaniais the place to go for rosters, but the best game out their is nfl 2k5 ;)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Also check out

www.maddenwars.com

I think it is the Top 1-2 as far as competition and straight play.

BTW, the next roster update is called Madden 2006.

Just like the end of 2004, when everyone wanted to hop on that great Cowboys defense, people are going to use the Boys alot too.

- Mike G.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Also check out

www.maddenwars.com

I think it is the Top 1-2 as far as competition and straight play.

BTW, the next roster update is called Madden 2006.

Just like the end of 2004, when everyone wanted to hop on that great Cowboys defense, people are going to use the Boys alot too.

- Mike G.
Bad link Mikey :D