Madden 2006 Trailer

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
That trailer is garbage.
Just like every other video game on the market, that commercial contains no actual game footage but rather a compilation of cinema cutscenes and 3D animated replays.

I'm so tired of games that don't show the actual game in play. If I want to see impressive 3D rendering, I'll rent a Disney movie.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
That trailer is garbage.
Just like every other video game on the market, that commercial contains no actual game footage but rather a compilation of cinema cutscenes and 3D animated replays.

I'm so tired of games that don't show the actual game in play. If I want to see impressive 3D rendering, I'll rent a Disney movie.
Ditto. EA has been duping people for years I just they do a good job because like it or not they are the only game in town.

Eddie

Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling Madden 2006 will be exactly the same as Madden 2005 which was exactly the same as Madden 2004 which was exactly the same as Madden 2003 ... Madden 2001.

BTW, Madden 2003 is available for $2.99.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Why do I have a feeling Madden 2006 will be exactly the same as Madden 2005 which was exactly the same as Madden 2004 which was exactly the same as Madden 2003 ... Madden 2001.

I agree.
The game will probably be the same.

VirusX

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
That trailer is garbage.

Do you not understand why they are showing that version instead of gameplay?! That is not the TRALIER for 2006 its to show you the graphics they will have on the next generation systems goto their site and read. Yes the 06 looks the same but they are adjusting the passing game you now have to look at a reciever to throw it to him or the pass will be very errant.

VirusX

Reaction score
Eddie said:

Why do I have a feeling you post the exact same thing post after post ...after post. Oh thats right...

Why do I have a feeling Madden 2006 will look exactly like Madden 2005 which looked exactly like Madden 2004 which looked exactly like Madden 2003 ... Madden 2001.

from thread: http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25860&page=2

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
The only trailer that I have seen is for madden next gen, and that wont be available til Xbox2(or Xbox360.. or whatever they call it) and the PS3 systems are released..so madden 06 will probably be very much the same as the last few years with a few exceptions.. the e3 convention is coming up soon so those dates for new consoles should be released at that time.. of course its probably going to be close to xmas time

kidcard76

Reaction score
that footage is basicly showing what PS3 will be like...... another system to buy :(

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
kidcard76 said:
that footage is basicly showing what PS3 will be like...... another system to buy :(

or xbox360.. but you are right.. another system to purchase..