Madden 2010 for Wii

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Anyone have it? Is it good? How does it compare to the others before it? I have not had one for the Wii yet but have for the PS2. Is it worth buying.

Also my daughter asked for the game Punch Out for the Wii. Any input on that game?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I've played it and it is nowhere close to the other platforms (XBOX of PS3) they simply haven't found a way to keep up with their style of play w/human interaction. It is just another game on that platform, if u have any of the other systems, buy it for that and stick w/the interactive games for wii. Punch Out is pretty good but it will take a lil bit to get used to, if ur daughter is willing to stick w/it(most kids aren't) I would buy it. I'm a video game geek, if she wants to be active, buy the game. How old is she? If she is over 10 she might have the patience, otherwise I wouldn't suggerst, we bet on it all the time. If it is for your kid, maybe rent it first to make sure she likes it and maybe will play it more than a week, then go ahead with the purchase of the game.