Madden Sim Picks Cowboys In Close Game..

Reaction score
Cowboys outlast Packers in battle of NFC powers
Updated: September 19, 2008 9:33:46 AM PDT

A preview of the NFC championship? Could be as these two teams have started hotter than just about anyone else in the league, and this game went down to the final minute before it was decided.
The Packers jumped out to a 14-0 first quarter lead thanks to two Aaron Rodgers touchdown passes, but Dallas stormed back in the second quarter as Tony Romo threw two touchdowns of his own.
After trading field goals, Dallas trailed 23-17 late in the fourth until Tony Romo hit Terrell Owens with an 11-yard touchdown for the win with only 1:20 left on the clock. Definitely the game of the week.

All games have been simulated through the EA SPORTS Madden NFL 09 game engine in a CPU versus CPU form

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl?id=3596445

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
The only simulation i would even remotely take serious is the Accuscore as they actually have a pretty good record in predicting games.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2271834 said:
Cowboys outlast Packers in battle of NFC powers
Updated: September 19, 2008 9:33:46 AM PDT

A preview of the NFC championship? Could be as these two teams have started hotter than just about anyone else in the league, and this game went down to the final minute before it was decided.
The Packers jumped out to a 14-0 first quarter lead thanks to two Aaron Rodgers touchdown passes, but Dallas stormed back in the second quarter as Tony Romo threw two touchdowns of his own.
After trading field goals, Dallas trailed 23-17 late in the fourth until Tony Romo hit Terrell Owens with an 11-yard touchdown for the win with only 1:20 left on the clock. Definitely the game of the week.

All games have been simulated through the EA SPORTS Madden NFL 09 game engine in a CPU versus CPU form

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl?id=3596445

So, Martellus Bennett is gonna catch 8 passes for 62 yards, while Jason Witten gets shut out...

Yeah, that'll happen...

sago1

Reaction score
I don't think the Accuscore has done well at all in projecting what Dallas will do. Maybe I misread their previous projections. Just like the magic 8 ball.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Just got the call...mother of all simulations...Packers 32-25. (with Ed Hochuli officiating)

mcsportspix1.jpg

But I'm sticking with the old tried and true method.​

coin_flip.jpg

With complete technical analysis.​

coin-flip-rigged2.jpg

Obviously Cowboys 27-24.​

MCowboys

Reaction score
silverbear;2272037 said:
So, Martellus Bennett is gonna catch 8 passes for 62 yards, while Jason Witten gets shut out...

Yeah, that'll happen...

Have you played the new madden? Martellus Bennett is completely unstoppable.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
MCowboys;2272187 said:
Have you played the new madden? Martellus Bennett is completely unstoppable.

I won't play Madden, ever, simply because I watched as my nephew got hooked on it, and was doing all manner of ridiculous things, things that we've never seen happen in a game... it was then that I came to the conclusion that the game simply isn't very realistic...

Example-- in one game, he returned SIX kickoffs for touchdowns... yeah, RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT...