Made it so far this week of no NFL shows

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So far this week I managed not once turn it over to NFLN or ESPN to catch any football crap.

Only got info from here and alerts on phone. I know I will tune into the game tonight. Though I do not like Cam Newton, I will be pulling for them to beat Philly.

I may get to start on the game a bit late, not sure yet. And may not pay 100% attention to it. But will watch some or most of it.
Should be a good game, we will see how good Philly may or may not be since the play what seems like a good team in the Panthers. One could say the same can be said for Carolina, but they did go into NE and beat them. So they have that going for them.

I plan to continue no NFL shows until we play SF. Though usually Sunday mornings is hard to not see some shows. I will probably have them on, but have the sound on mute most of the time.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I stopped all that stuff like two years ago win or lose I don't watch get all my information here at the zone and internet don't watch until game time

DFWJC

Reaction score
Should be a really good match-up tonight in Charlotte.

Go Panthers

jday

Reaction score
Congratulations
ezgif.com-resize-31.gif

Swanny

Reaction score
So far this week I managed not once turn it over to NFLN or ESPN to catch any football crap.

Only got info from here and alerts on phone. I know I will tune into the game tonight. Though I do not like Cam Newton, I will be pulling for them to beat Philly.

I may get to start on the game a bit late, not sure yet. And may not pay 100% attention to it. But will watch some or most of it.
Should be a good game, we will see how good Philly may or may not be since the play what seems like a good team in the Panthers. One could say the same can be said for Carolina, but they did go into NE and beat them. So they have that going for them.

I plan to continue no NFL shows until we play SF. Though usually Sunday mornings is hard to not see some shows. I will probably have them on, but have the sound on mute most of the time.
I stopped all NFL everything except Cowboys games. It has been much easier than I thought and it feels great. I never thought I'd love Sundays with no football but they are much better than they ever were with the NFL. I'll never come back. Cancelled Sunday Ticket, NFL network. Watch NHL network to get my fix and myself and some friends play football on Saturdays that also helps my football fix. I am no longer playing FF next year it's just boring now that I'm not interested anymore. My Directv bill went from 129 a month to 49!!!! Just awesome all the way around.
I recommend to everyone to give it a try. It feels great.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I haven't watched those shows in years. There's little information, just guys spewing opinions and arguing - I find plenty of that on the internet.

The only pregame show I watch on Sunday is NFL fantasy live just to get last minute status reports to set my line up.