Magic 8 Ball Predicts the Cowboys / Commanders Game

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
the Magic 8 ball is 2-1 so far for the season.

So, lets ask the Magic 8 Ball about this weeks game.

"Will the Dallas Cowboys beat the Washington Commanders this Sunday?"

Answer:

5.gif

so there you have it, we will beat the Commanders, no matter what ESPN says. It was not a resounding Yes, but a Yes non the less. should be a close game.

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
What was the 8-ball's record last year? Not so good, if I remember correctly.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I disagree about the 8 ball being 2-1. I think he is 3-0. Last week he did not predict a loss really. He said, "it does not look good."

Sorry, I have to defend the 8 ball on this. If I am outvoted so be it.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Hostile;2287018 said:
I disagree about the 8 ball being 2-1. I think he is 3-0. Last week he did not predict a loss really. He said, "it does not look good."

True. The 8-ball took into account that we had not won a game at Lambeau Field and also that we may have had a letdown after the great game against the Eagles.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
:)...but you know what sucks is that, i have to work but atleast i got the Commanders radio which is god awful...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2287018 said:

I agree...and it didn't look good for a while - I say let's compromise and put the 8-Ball at 2-0-1 ;)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2287143 said:
:)...but you know what sucks is that, i have to work but atleast i got the Commanders radio which is god awful...

Sirius satellite radio can work indoors also. You must get it and listen to Brad Sham.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
NY Daily News:

Skins at Cowboys: 4:15 p.m., Ch. 5, Cowboys by 11, 46.5

HANK'S HONEYS: Poor Commanders. Their division contains the three best teams in the conference, if not the NFL. They're 2-1, but a loss here puts them at 0-2 in the NFC East and they're playing their hated rivals for the final time at Texas Stadium, where Washington is 13-33-2. RB Marion Barber will go at a defense giving up 4.4 yards per carry. The Skins will be without Jason Taylor, who underwent an emergency procedure after being kicked in his leg last week, and that can't be good for a defense struggling to get a pass rush against Tony Romo. So why are the Commanders the pick? In the last 11 Cowboy wins, only three have come by more than 10 points, including last year in Irving, where QB Jason Campbell had his career high in yards (348). Campbell has become more comfortable in Jim Zorn's offense since he stunk up Giants Stadium on opening night and is capable of using the short pass to keep this close.

If I were a betting man: Commanders and the under.

Spectre

Reaction score
actually what the 8-ball meant last week was "outlook not so good"...
"for the Packers."

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hostile;2287018 said:

The Magic 8 Ball misunderstood the question last week...it thought it was asked if Romo would have a stellar game...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hostile;2287018 said:

"It does not look good" clearly leans to a loss.

2-1.

However, there is the possibility that the stupid 8 ball mistook the question as pertaining to the Packers. And it did not look good for the Packers.

Tea leaves and entrails always work better than an 8 ball. Everybody knows that.
Hos, take this to the bank or to Las Vegas: Cowboys 37-Deadskins 20 (If Wade took over from Stew it would be
Cowboys 37-Deadskins 3, but that is another subject):)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
You guys are good spin doctors for the Magic 8 ball. Almost as good as the spin doctors on ESPN as they're explaining the USC loss, and how the loss is simply meaningless as USC will still be the National Champion.

:laugh2:

HighTechDave

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2287210 said:
"
Tea leaves and entrails always work better than an 8 ball. Everybody knows that.
:)

LMAO!!!!

ok, we need to come to a consesus. I'm leaning to the 2-0-1 record too,,,

last year, and this is the last time I'm going to post it, was 9-7 i think

HighTechDave

Reaction score
BTW, is there a way I can compare its record to Skippy-poo's record on Cowboys games?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Hostile;2287018 said:
I disagree about the 8 ball being 2-1. I think he is 3-0. Last week he did not predict a loss really. He said, "it does not look good.

Yup i remember that too. 8 Ball was very diplomatic in his prediction. But to me he is more like 2-0 with one abstention from voting.

Anyways... This one is going to be really ugly.

Cowboys - Skins: 45 - 12