Twitter: Magic Johnson: "Looking forward to Cowboys/Charger game"

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Him acting like Joey Bosa vs. Jaylon Smith is somehow an equal matchup 100% proves he's your average Cowboys fans.

Him, like your average Dallas Cowboys fans, knows nothing about the Dallas Cowboys.

Although, he's an LA guy, so he's probably more of a Chargers/Rams fan.
No, he's a Cowboys fan from way back. He's just clueless about Jaylon.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
The Chargers are a good team. IMO this game is a better indication of how the Boys will do this year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Real Cowboys fans don't hate on their own players.
So maybe he is a real Cowboys fan.

:laugh::popcorn: Let's see what type of remarks this gets. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Something tells me that Magic doesn’t sit behind his computer or phone and “tweets”
But I could be wrong lol.

To the casual NFL and Cowboys fan, Jaylon is still considered a marquee and good player.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Something tells me that Magic doesn’t sit behind his computer or phone and “tweets”
But I could be wrong lol.
Magic Johnson, and Im a Sixers fan, but Magic Johnson may be my all time favorite athlete. I was 21 years old when he announced he was HIV positive. It is the only time in my life I cried over sports. He handled himself in a way few others would have done. Hiv was a death sentence back them. i LOVE Magic and if he thinks Jaylon is good... who am I to argue. The man is simply a great person.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Herbert is scary.

He's coming off the best rookie QB season ever numbers wise and he's already looking like a legit to 6 QB skill wise.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Magic Johnson, and Im a Sixers fan, but Magic Johnson may be my all time favorite athlete. I was 21 years old when he announced he was HIV positive. It is the only time in my life I cried over sports. He handled himself in a way few others would have done. Hiv was a death sentence back them. i LOVE Magic and if he thinks Jaylon is good... who am I to argue. The man is simply a great person.
Aye....I agree. He's not paid to talk football...if he was I could see being critical of him. But he's Magic Johnson and quite frankly if he wanted to say Anthony Brown was a good CB....hell he has my blessing.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take the "over" on this one......