Malcom Butler

Pants

Reaction score
not a bad question, but wouldn't that give NE our pick? then no...I don't get like this often, but I don't do anything to help the NFCE or New England (ever)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Give up a late 2nd round pick for a quality CB, I would do it in 2 seconds.

Who cares about NE, Jerry and Stephen need to upgrade this team, not worry about how it effects a team in the AFC.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been discussed. Would you guys part with our second rounder this year to sign Butler. Fixes a glaring need
No.

I don't think he's that good. Good but not 2nd rounder and 10M per good. And if you notice New England offten puts Butler on your number 2 and then plays their 2nd corner on your number 1 and gives him safety help over top.

Hard pass.

slick325

Reaction score
Giving up a premium pick PLUS a big contract doesn't fit the current Cowboys business model IMO. NE rightfully put a 1st round tender on Butler so that's where it would start with them and who knows what figure Butler is looking for as a very good CB in the League.

robjay04

Reaction score
No.

I don't think he's that good. Good but not 2nd rounder and 10M per good. And if you notice New England offten puts Butler on your number 2 and then plays their 2nd corner on your number 1 and gives him safety help over top.

Hard pass.

He would be good in this system. This defense is very friendly to our secondary players since we keep everything in front of them and opposing offenses are usually playing from behind. Last season...Carr, Mo, Wilcox and Heath all had their best seasons as Cowboys and a sixth round pick played exceptional.

FYI I wouldn't give him that much for him either. He would be good here but so would a lot of corners at a fraction of the price.