Twitter: Malik Hooker fined

glimmerman

Reaction score
What a bunch of crap. I called it crap at the time. It was a bang bang play. He was backing off.

Watch the dang refs today call everything on us.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What a bunch of crap. I called it crap at the time. It was a bang bang play. He was backing off.

Watch the dang refs today call everything on us.

The hit occurred out of bounds.
B40-FB147-6387-4-C5-B-AEBE-BE55-AC928-CE4.png

I think the hit itself was clean if it would have occurred on the field of play.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
The hit occurred out of bounds.
B40-FB147-6387-4-C5-B-AEBE-BE55-AC928-CE4.png

I think the hit itself was clean if it would have occurred on the field of play.
I agree. It was out of bounds. But he looked to be pulling up. Problem is he pulled up after the hit. Was a flag by the rule. Maybe could have not fined him. They threw a lot of fines on us this week. We played very physical and hoping we continue. Don’t back off now. I expect alot of flags today. Roughing on qb. And just flags because the player hit to hard.

“personal foul, umm because he hit him so hard. It scared me. 15 yards.. first down.”

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I remember when hits like this were featured on NFL highlight films. Now it's becoming a game of tag.

I'm all for player safety but to penalize and fine players for stuff like this is taking it too far. These are all well-compensated professionals that understand the risk they are taking by playing what is supposed to be a physical sport. If they don't want to be subjected to hits like this, nobody is forcing them to play football.