Man O' Man!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
The key is to contain Alexander. Their wide receivers are not that threatening. We may have to keep an eye on a speedy receiver like Warrick who has moves, but I think that is about it. I can't really judge Seattle's D from this game because the Texans suck so bad, but I think we have a good chance if we contain Alexander.

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
Seahags appear to be allowing pressure up the middle so far. I think the pressure will be a huge factor against them.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Hassleback just got sacked....guess their OL is not that great on pass blocking.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Has any team ever gone 0-16? This could be the year...I am rooting for the Texans to pull it off.

ghst187

Reaction score
I think its amusing how Houston tried to compete with us in the mere choosing of its colors, logo, and name....
1) State of Texas: Everyone knows that Texas is a one-horse team. What does Houston do? They use a knock off of the Univ of Texas logo and call themselves "the Texans". What Texan couldn't relate to that mascot?
2) America's Team: Everyone in the entire world knows that Dallas is America's Team. What does Houston do to compete? They make their team colors red, white, and blue. Then, they also paint the helmet logo like a flag. They take shots at both our titles at once, America and Texas.
The funny thing is that they could win the SB and still no one would consider them legit market threats to Dallas. But it does irk me they way they went directly after us, their big bro.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I've been of the opinion that Carr can still become a good quarterback, but I think it's time for the Houston coaching staff to turn -- even briefly -- to Ragone.

Capers and company are gone after this season anyway, unless something miraculous happens. Time to change the one part that has remained the same, and see if Carr has actually been the reason for all those sacks.

He just doesn't look like the same guy that he did in college. He even is beginning to look more awkward throwing the ball than he did just one year ago. He's so tentative, so afraid that he's going to get hit.

Too bad we don't have Houston on the schedule this season.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Yea, the Texans suck, but we will have our hands full in Seattle next week.