Man we dodged a bullet today!!!

sbark

Reaction score
Looks like Atlanta is gonna explode from the inside out.........gonna be a tight race..............come down to injuries......

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
sbark;1665771 said:
Looks like Atlanta is gonna explode from the inside out.........gonna be a tight race..............come down to injuries......
Atlanta = Brian Brohm.

QT

Reaction score
Cleveland looks pretty decent. I doubt we are getting a top 3 pick. Bye bye McFadden...

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
theanimal23;1665758 said:
This was a critical game. Big time tie breaker between the two teams.

I thought tie breakers didn't exist for the last pick overall. I thought it was just on strength of schedule.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So far, Cleveland looks:

Better than Minnesota, Atlanta, and Kansas City
In at least the same class as Buffalo, Miami, and Oakland.
Possibly as good or better than the Giants, St. Louis, and Arizona.

Still hoping for a top-ten pick, but top-five seems unlikely.

theanimal23

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1665814 said:
I thought tie breakers didn't exist for the last pick overall. I thought it was just on strength of schedule.

I might be wrong. But I figured if there was a head-to-head matchup involved, that could settle the draft order. This is partly why this was a critical game for Cleveland to lose. Now they have to win one more game than Oakland to have a worse pick.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This could be the difference between us getting McFadden or not. I do think Oakland would take him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CowBoysFanNDaBoot;1665755 said:
Cleveland almost won today :lmao2:

Wadda ya mean, dodged tha bullet? Oh, that other game.

I was thinking WR for us in the draft with the Browns pick, but then again, Terry who?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
KC sure does get a lot of flack. Sure their offense has been awful (not bad the 2nd half today though), but their defense has been really solid. If Herm Edwards ever figures out that sometimes, yes you do have to pass, they'll be a little better on O, especially when they get Kennison back.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GimmeTheBall!;1665884 said:
Wadda ya mean, dodged tha bullet?
The Boys struggled then caught da bullet in their teeth and shot it back and slayed the other side. (Hope you liked the figurative lingo, Tank)

This became a clinic late in the 3rd and a laugher in the last quarter. Not even close after the first half

Wow, you even quoted the post and still misunderstood it. The bullet we dodged was fired in Oakland, not Chicago.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
jimnabby;1665909 said:
Wow, you even quoted the post and still misunderstood it. The bullet we dodged was fired in Oakland, not Chicago.

I was just replying in the vein in which the title took. Have a sense of hummus, why don't you
You win a toaster.