Manu fing Ginobili

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
great game, it was great watching the suns get down when they lost the lead and Manu had a great fing dunk on marion and Amare plus Berry and Udrih came up big http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/buttrock.gif

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I can't believe I turned off the game and went to bed halfway through the 4th.

Damn 10:30 tip off! It really looked like they were going to lose, and I get too keyed up watching a late game when my team doesn't win, so I decided to shut it off before I got too pisssed. Imagine my surprise today when I looked at the boxscore and saw that they won!

That'll teach me.

Go Spurs!

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
crazy game man, you missed one great crossover and dunk by manu

manu_3.gif

ESPN highlights incase you missed them too :toast:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Great game! The Suns are going to be afraid of the Spurs in the Playoffs if this trend continues and both teams are tops when the season is over. First, the Spurs humiliated the Suns with a dominating defensive performance and then in the next game when offense was the calling, the Spurs overcame a 17 point deficit for an OT win. The Spurs are the team playing like veteran champions, not the Suns. With Rasho leaving the game in the 1st and collecting 0 rebounds to help out Duncan, with Parker and Bowen only scoring 2 points each, the Spurs STILL beat the Suns in a 100+ point game. I'm more scared of Seattle than Phoenix although the Suns look to be a very good team.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
after Udrih and Berry replaced Parker and Bowen the team got better because it spread the floor with their shooting and Tim could do what he does best