Marcus Mosher Friday morning mock draft

cnuball21

Reaction score
As long as we plug holes in FA this is great.

I think Mitchell has solidified himself as a top 20 prospect and it’s not crazy to think he could be CB1.

Hardline

Reaction score
I could live with that.
I don't think any of those three fall to us in those rounds though.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I am not passing on Bo Nix for anyone else. This team needs to turn the page on Dak and I would draft Nix and see what they have in Lance and say good bye to Dak after this season or trade him prior to the season.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am not passing on Bo Nix for anyone else. This team needs to turn the page on Dak and I would draft Nix and see what they have in Lance and say good bye to Dak after this season or trade him prior to the season.
LOL.

Zero chance they take a QB, especially if Dak is extended.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’d be fine with moving on from Dak and trying to find the next QB…but Nix isn’t that guy.

Underthrows and whiffing on wide open WRs at the Sr Bowl practices when he isn’t playing in a gimmick offense.

Sydla

Reaction score
It's hard to to do these mocks not knowing what we did in FA. In other words, with Diggs back, Bland here, if the bring back Gilmore, for example, they might opt for a similarly ranked player instead of CB in the first.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Bo Nix has looked terrible at the senior bowl. Pass.