Marcus Spears

rcaldw

Reaction score
Is Spears starting this year? I haven't heard a lot about him lately, how is he progressing?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
He's doing well and is expected to start.

I think him, Canty, and Ferguson will be the starters.

*** happened to your sig?

rcaldw

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
He's doing well and is expected to start.

I think him, Canty, and Ferguson will be the starters.

*** happened to your sig?

Do you mean the bet I lost with Charles? I'm ready to take my medicine. Do I have to do it or does Charles do it? My sig looks the same to me right now.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
He and Ratliff have been battling neck and neck for that spot. Whichever one starts, look for the other to get almost as much playing time.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
He and Ratliff have been battling neck and neck for that spot. Whichever one starts, look for the other to get almost as much playing time.

really hasnt been much battle...I am pretty sure Spears started the last two preseason games...

David

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
yea i dont think who starts is as important on this DL as the amount of quality guys we have

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
rcaldw said:
Do you mean the bet I lost with Charles? I'm ready to take my medicine. Do I have to do it or does Charles do it? My sig looks the same to me right now.

Your sig wasn't showing when I responded, and was wondering why. It's showing now.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More than anything I was glad to read that he feels better now than at any time last year. Fully recovered now, he should start to be a force this year.