Marion Barber Authentic Jersey

Reaction score
Does anybody have pictures of their actual Marion Barber Thanksgiving throwback? I read on here about fantastic goods and I bought the reverse color jersey (with the white stars on the shoulders and blue numbers). I have to say that it probably isn't real, but it is a great knock off. The only thing that might give it away is that the "4" has an angled section on the spot next to the "2" and on nfl.com and dallascowboys.com the picture shows it with a straight down section there. I am wondering though if their pictures are not really what you get. I figured if somebody has a picture of one they actually bought from Reebok/NFL/Dallas Cowboys I can compare.

Thanks!

BJ

PS. I can post pictures of my jersey if anybody is curious.

Reaction score
http://i19.***BLOCKED***/albums/b160/bjkaledas/DSCF0059.jpg

http://i19.***BLOCKED***/albums/b160/bjkaledas/DSCF0058.jpg

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeHateMe;2419255 said:
Is there supposed to be a NFL shield on the neck part?
You're absolutely right. Great observation, but I don't think the OP has anything to worry about. Nobody will notice.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I have a Barber Thanksgiving Throwback Premier jersey. The colors are opposite like you said and the "4" is not like that, but yours still looks good.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the kid 05;2419289 said:
hmmm...a black barber jersey would be awesome :)
Jerry knows this. That's why he markets these novelty jerseys. But a black Cowboys jersey just seems blashpemous to me. I'm sure some people will buy them, though.:)

WG5516

Reaction score
WOW I would love a black jersey, but I'm so broke right now. LOL

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
i have a size 54 authentic thanksgiving throw back barber. It's a long story but I never wanted this particular jersey and wasn't ever able to get the one I wanted. It's the blue one, and 100% real and authentic and never even been taken out of the package. If anybody is interested pm me and we can talk about price and can send you pictures

dest

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2419271 said:
You're absolutely right. Great observation, but I don't think the OP has anything to worry about. Nobody will notice.

The throwbacks don't have the shield.

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
The throwbacks the players wear have shields, but the ones they sell don't. I have a Witten authentic Thanksgiving and they don't. The first year this style throwback had a shield (with the team wearing it) was 2006. Romo has a shield in all pictures from the Thanksgiving 2006 game where he threw 5TD's vs. the Bucs.

Like I said though, all throwbacks that are for sale to the public and not game issued or game used do not have a shield.

Reaction score
Number82;2419775 said:
The throwbacks the players wear have shields, but the ones they sell don't. I have a Witten authentic Thanksgiving and they don't. The first year this style throwback had a shield (with the team wearing it) was 2006. Romo has a shield in all pictures from the Thanksgiving 2006 game where he threw 5TD's vs. the Bucs.

Like I said though, all throwbacks that are for sale to the public and not game issued or game used do not have a shield.

You are right that is one thing that they don't have on the throwbacks (the shield). That is the first thing I thought and I looked at the ones they have at NFL.com and they are shieldless. Well I guess it is a pretty decent jersey for the $36 it cost (including shipping). The number "4" according to an earlier post is the thing that gives it away as a fake. It should be straight and not angled on the side close to the number "2".