Marion Barber III Sighting...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I always post whenever I see one of our guys around town. Well today, I decided to go to this sandwich shoppe in Las Colinas called Jersey Mike's Subs. Never been to the place before but decided to try it on a co-worker's recommendation. As I was waiting for my food, I see this "cut" dread-locked dude walk through the door and of course I recognize the face and thought MBIII. Normally, I don't say anything to these guys, but today I decided to speak. Called him MBIII, and asked how he's doing. I asked if he were ready and he says he's ready to get going. I told him that it's been too long and we Cowboys fans are spoiled. He laughed and said they're going to get it done this year. I replied that I hope so. Just wished him luck and told him i'd see them in San Antonio in a few weeks. Seemed like a good kid....look me, 31, calling him a kid...lol

parchy

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1539739 said:
Called him MBIII

I was about to call you a nerd before I realized that I'd probably call him the same thing.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I saw the thread title, I was going to ask you if he looks as good in person as he does on TV, but you answered that.;) :p:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1539778 said:
When I saw the thread title, I was going to ask you if he looks as good in person as he does on TV, but you answered that.;) :p:
Do you actually think any of the players are ugly? You always "sweatin'" someone, :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dogunwo;1539900 said:
Do you actually think any of the players are ugly? You always "sweatin'" someone, :)
I'm sure between her and I, we could come up with a fairly lengthy list with several qualifiers in the mix.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dogunwo;1539900 said:
Hey, don't blame me for all the good lookers on the roster. Can't a girl have a little fun?:)

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1539911 said:
I'm sure between her and I, we could come up with a fairly lengthy list with several qualifiers in the mix.

rookie.jpg

Oh hai....I'm Pat McQuistan.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
parchy;1539764 said:
I was about to call you a nerd before I realized that I'd probably call him the same thing.
lol, dude's name is Marion, i'm sure he prefers the nickname..

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1539778 said:
where did I answer that? by "cut", I meant "ripped"...lol

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I used to eat lunch in there. Its worth the wait to order the bbq beef sandwich.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1540678 said:
awesome... had the Chipotle Cheesesteak.

What did he have??

better not have had the same thing as you or we could expect him to lose .10 seconds in his 40!!!!!