Reaction score
Comments appreciated.

http://img69.*************/img69/3535/barbergv0.jpg

Enjoy. :starspin

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Whats up hoods. that is good stuff.

Is that a filter in the background giving that effect or a bunch of stuff?

and the outline is cool.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Far out Hoods!!!

Great to see you putting some new content into circulation. I was wondering when you would do something again.

I think it's a fresh approach. The style is contrary to what you have done in the past. And of course the quality is as good as ever.

Thanks for passing it on. :bow:

Hoods

Reaction score
@Theebs:
Which effect in specific? The background of the wall or the background behind Barber? There's alot going on. :laugh2:

The actual background is the blown-up picture of Barber, added noise (Filter > Noise), and a layer of texture that I found and tweaked. I was able to shine on Barber using a filter that allows me to make spotlights and such.

@SG:
Thanks man. Yeah it's been a while, just school and other things have kept me away for awhile. Of course I wouldn't have been able to do this without your pics. :D Yeah I wanted to go with something different this time around, all in all I like how it turned out.

Thanks for the comments.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
the background holds this wp down IMO. some light or something. or just lave it black altogether. nice splatter brush.

Hoods

Reaction score
LatinMind;1847103 said:
the background holds this wp down IMO. some light or something. or just lave it black altogether. nice splatter brush.

Yeah the bg is definitely not the strong point of the wall, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I wanted MB3 and his splatter / outline to be the focal point. I didn't know what else to add to the bg that would detract from the main attraction so I kept it simple. Thanks for the comment.