Martin, Notre Dame C/G

Verdict

Reaction score
I could see the Cowboys making a pick like Little Brother Martin who plays G/C in the 3rd round if he is there and using him as the backup this year and finding out if he can play at a level approaching his bother and Fred Beard's level of play during this season.

If so, he could serve as the swing c/g like Berny was for us last year, and then give us the luxury of maybe trading Fred Beard for a boatload of draft capital next year or the year after, and keeping our OL costs down in the future.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I could see the Cowboys making a pick like Little Brother Martin who plays G/C in the 3rd round if he is there and using him as the backup this year and finding out if he can play at a level approaching his bother and Fred Beard's level of play during this season.

If so, he could serve as the swing c/g like Berny was for us last year, and then give us the luxury of maybe trading Fred Beard for a boatload of draft capital next year or the year after, and keeping our OL costs down in the future.

So let me get this draft a kid because he is the brother of Zach Martin, see if he can become an all pro center in one year as a swing guy and then after that year trade your already all pro center for draft picks. BRILLIANT!!!!!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I didn't care for Broaddus' write up on him. He doesn't have the natural strength apparently.