Matt & Martys full draft section back up & running

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
here is some more details on their site and a few others if your not aware;
i got this off of www.gbnreport.com
February 11
(10:00 AM):Notes for the draft blog world… Some good news for draft watchers out there. After a modest hiatus, Marty and Matt‘s most excellent Pro Scouting Report is back in full operating mode. Marty and Matt are a father and son team who specialize in sleepers and undiscovered players. In fact, in the past the M&M boys have actually discovered a player or two for the pros. Meanwhile, NFL Draft Blitz is the latest draft site to have undergone a redesign and relaunch. To help celebrate, Chris Hordel and the Blitz crew are kicking things off with a couple of 100% days so everyone can check out what is new. And a new site, at least for us, worth checking out is Blue Chip Scouting which offers plenty of serious analysis for the serious draft follower. Needless to say we have added them to our Links page which we finally found the time to clean up. Certainly if there are links people ae aware of that we should add please let us know.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2634913 said:
here is matt and martys site if you couldnt find it;
http://www.martyandmatt.com/

My Gawd, man, one thread, and until this post, you're the only one who's posted to it...

Four times now... all to tout a rather weak webiste... yeah, I know Marty and Matt, and their website is good for one thing only-- finding out about prospects who are so fringe they often don't even make NFL Draft Scout's top 750 list...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
not too me silverbear, they always seem to have sleeper picks that other sites dont have

now granted the way the internet has exploded with information etc, you can find those sleeper picks on other sites, but used to way back like in 2000 this was the site to go to for sleeper picks

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
the reason why i posted the way i did silverbear is the links didnt embede on orginal post

then the matt and marty link didnt show up

there have been several others that have asked for nfl draft links, newbe's to nfl drafting etc, so thats why i posted like i did

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2635406 said:
the reason why i posted the way i did silverbear is the links didnt embede on orginal post

They have this terrific "edit" feature in here...

there have been several others that have asked for nfl draft links, newbe's to nfl drafting etc, so thats why i posted like i did

Gee, when I'm asked that question, I generally respond with one post, listing a half-dozen or so of my favorites...

But that's just me...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2635483 said:
They have this terrific "edit" feature in here...

Gee, when I'm asked that question, I generally respond with one post, listing a half-dozen or so of my favorites...

But that's just me...

I don't think you should be the one to lecture people about the use of the edit button....