Video: Maurice Linguist Mic'd up! (New Secondary coach)

johneric8

Reaction score
I didn't know much about Mo Linguist, my daughter goes to UT so I'm a longhorn fan, but none the less watch and comment! I like this guy, he definitely deserved a shot at this point in his career, he has tons of experience. (I'm sure the Garrett haters will pick up on his "purpose clap")
:clap:

erod

Reaction score
Awesome, and with that name, I hope he speaks more than one language.

This team doesn't have enough linguist. We need Mo Linguist.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't know much about Mo Linguist, my daughter goes to UT so I'm a longhorn fan, but none the less watch and comment! I like this guy, he definitely deserved a shot at this point in his career, he has tons of experience. (I'm sure the Garrett haters will pick up on his "purpose clap")

Oh no he clapped and even had others do it....

johneric8

Reaction score
Oh no he clapped and even had others do it....

I know, I was loving the video and then I saw the clapping. Lets be honest with ourselves here for a moment, it wasn't so much the clapping but whom was doing the clapping and odd timing of it. Garrett bothered us no matter what, the spitting and moving the mic on the headset, the tough man blank stare, ETC..

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

Not sure of the comparison you're trying to make with the "Garrett haters" but whatever it was failed.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

He won Risen over with the “purpose clap” segment.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Antoine Whitfield Jr. is going to be a Dallas Cowboy that can intercept the ball.

johneric8

Reaction score
Not sure of the comparison you're trying to make with the "Garrett haters" but whatever it was failed.
If you watch the video you will see that Maurice promotes clapping and ask his players to do it to encourage each other... It's a spot on that Garrett haters will not like to see him promoting clapping.. Pretty simple explanation right? Thought so..

ultron

Reaction score
Based on this video - I like him, especially the 'purpose clap'

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
If you watch the video you will see that Maurice promotes clapping and ask his players to do it to encourage each other... It's a spot on that Garrett haters will not like to see him promoting clapping.. Pretty simple explanation right? Thought so..

Garrett was an all around fake. He clapped because he doesn't know how to coach. Its more like a nervous twitch than having to do anything with the game.

Maurice seems genuine. He wants others to clap so that the entire team claps. When was the last time Garrett ever got the team to clap with him?