Mavs and Stars all the way baby!

CowboyMark

Reaction score
You heard it here first. The mavs will upset the spurs in the conference finals and then the pistons in the finals. Winning our first NBA Title. The stars have been great this season. No doubt about it. They will hit some speed bumps along the road to the stanley cup and will win it all baby. If you don't believe me, thats cool. But I will absolutely love to tell you "told you so".

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Mr.Cowboy said:
You heard it here first. The mavs will upset the spurs in the conference finals and then the pistons in the finals. Winning our first NBA Title. The stars have been great this season. No doubt about it. They will hit some speed bumps along the road to the stanley cup and will win it all baby. If you don't believe me, thats cool. But I will absolutely love to tell you "told you so".
Go Griz :D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
CowboyMark said:

Totally agree... except for one small problem. The Mavs can't play the Spurs in the Conference Finals. They're virtually locked into the number 1 and 4 spots. Whoever wins the division will be #1, and the second place team (who will also probably have the 2nd best record in the conference) will have to be the 4 seed... Thanks to division winners being 1-3 seeds.

So the Mavs will get the 1 seed... beat the Kings first round, Spurs second round, Clippers in the Conference Finals and the Heat in the NBA Finals.:D