Maybe I am old school

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
but 14 carries by the running backs in less than ideal conditions does not seem a recipe for success.

9 or those carries came on 4 drives in the first half, the majority of which they were only down 14.

I do not know if it is Big Mike's play calling or Dak changing the plays .. but this offense is entirely to pass happy.

Also, while I love Quinn you would think he would have figured out something by now to help stop the run.

Running the ball and stopping the run are both something this team is not very good at and I do not see how you can win in the post season like that.

silvernblu

Reaction score
I didn’t see game. Taped for later but never bothered.

What the hell was the game plan? I thought everyone knew both teams were going to go heavy run. Why didn’t we? And why didn’t we stop them? Did we outthink ourselves?

I don’t get it. It should have been week 2 game plan.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Running the ball and stopping the run are both something this team is not very good at and I do not see how you can win in the post season like that.
You can't. SF taught them a lesson 3 years ago. The Cowboys didn't learn a dang thing. Same team with the same issues just 3 years later. I hope we don't play them again because the result will be exactly the same thing all over again. For the 3rd year in a row.