Maybe it's good Dalvin Cook hasn't been called up yet?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A lot of people are calling for cook just because he's there as an option, I get it. What if he gets in the game and does the same job we currently have in our running backs. I'm not too sure Jerry would want to answer these questions he's already answering. Please give your thoughts, are we rushing something that might not be better for us. Maybe it's time to refocus after the season!!?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of people are calling for cook just because he's there as an option, I get it. What if he gets in the game and does the same job we currently have in our running backs. I'm not too sure Jerry would want to answer these questions he's already answering. Please give your thoughts, are we rushing something that might not be better for us. Maybe it's time to refocus after the season!!?
Bold> The only questions that riles up Jerry Jones are those asking him whether he should step down as GM.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
If Cook is healthy and ready I see no reason NOT to bring him in. What is there to lose?
But I question whether it will have any effect. Maybe.
How can he really be any worse?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What does this team have to lose at this point in all honesty? We’ve gotten blown out two games in a row and we’re fundamentally broken in every single position and statistic there is to offer. Cook can’t possibly mess this team up more than it already is. If he does the same job, woo. We’ll still get blown out like we do every Sunday. He can’t be worse because we already have the worst run game in the league. And if he’s better? Well. Great. We’ll lose 47-17 instead of 47-3.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
LMBO. Dalvin Cook. In 2024.

I love being a fan of this team, lol. This gonna be a long season. Buckle up.

bigE79

Reaction score
At this point, what do they have to lose.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Cook is healthy and ready I see no reason NOT to bring him in. What is there to lose?
But I question whether it will have any effect. Maybe.
How can he really be any worse?

That's my thing is he going to really be better than what we currently have, it remains to be seen maybe after the bye they change up

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
To not even give him a sniff at this point furthers the team's unwillingness to be put in a position that could question their belief that our current backs can handle the job. We are 3 weeks in and there is no pulse, lifeless bodies everywhere. We could get blown out by the G Men and nothing will change..