Maybe the Cowboys go all-in for the draft?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It's a thought, maybe we trade around up and down during this upcoming weekend to gain talent. I'm really trying to give Jerry the benefit of the doubt that he knew what he meant, it just wasn't what we wanted! You still have time Jerry! Please give your thoughts

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I don't mind trading down and picking up extra picks but we have teams like GB and SF picking below us that we need to steal players from.

This usually happens ever year due to us being a good team where we have our prospects getting picked 3-5 picks prior to us, by teams that are our rivals. We need to do that to NFC teams this year and be the team that took SF players off their board. I am confident this team drafts well, and confident that if they do go OL in the first round with a trade back it will be a pro-bowl type of prospect if not all-pro. I just don't want to trade back and have a player poached from us 2 picks later.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It depends what all in means. Does it mean Jerry and Stephen's version? Because if that's the case we'll probably trade all our draft picks for future years. lol

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It's a thought, maybe we trade around up and down during this upcoming weekend to gain talent. I'm really trying to give Jerry the benefit of the doubt that he knew what he meant, it just wasn't what we wanted! You still have time Jerry! Please give your thoughts
LT1, RB1, C1, LB

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I see what you did there. I do hope they trade down in 1st but that make sense so I aint holding my breath
right!!!!! The actual time where we could use some extra picks, we stay firm or even trade up, I just don't get it

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
loooooool right!!! Mortgage everything to get to the top to get a CB or a TE lol
So much for giving Jerry the benefit of the doubt.... you are easily swayed. Not a good look for our youth. Be your own man and stop asking for thoughts....they will confuse you.

Carter

Reaction score
Never give Jerry any benefit of doubt please. it just wont happen