Maybe TO was on to something

jrumann59

Reaction score
Like it's not a lie if you believe it?
no that is sociopathy. I think much of what he says has a grain of truth in it, you just have to deal with all the other crap that he says. I believe he was run out by the coaching staff from Dallas, now his paranoia may have crept in with the whole Romo and Witten having late night seasons to leave him out of the game plan. But it is funny how JG is the only constant in two very similar situations.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
no that is sociopathy. I think much of what he says has a grain of truth in it, you just have to deal with all the other crap that he says. I believe he was run out by the coaching staff from Dallas, now his paranoia may have crept in with the whole Romo and Witten having late night seasons to leave him out of the game plan. But it is funny how JG is the only constant in two very similar situations.

Yes but ... we all know that this is the truth

tumblr_mnxocoI2np1so8n28o1_500.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
Butler had more 20+ catches than Dez. It was not just a higher percentage but actually more catches by Butler.

I wasn't talking about number of 20+ attempts. I was talking about number of attempts and as a primary WR and you know that. Good for him, but Butler doesn't have anywhere the number of catches of Dez either and he wouldn't even have them as a 20+ attempts if he was the primary threat.

Butler isn't a primary WR and was used as a deep threat. Butler has never been a number 1 at all.

The analogy sucks...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wasn't talking about number of 20+ attempts. I was talking about number of attempts and as a primary WR and you know that. Good for him, but Butler doesn't have anywhere the number of catches of Dez either and he wouldn't even have them as a 20+ attempts if he was the primary threat.

Butler isn't a primary WR and was used as a deep threat. Butler has never been a number 1 at all.

The analogy sucks...

My original post was about Dak being accurate deep when he has a WR that can catch a deep ball.

In regards to Butler, it's a bad sign if Brice Butler is better at anything than the team's #1 WR

Dez was horrible on deep routes.

khiladi

Reaction score
My original post was about Dak being accurate deep when he has a WR that can catch a deep ball.

In regards to Butler, it's a bad sign if Brice Butler is better at anything than the team's #1 WR

Dez was horrible on deep routes.

Accuracy isn't defined by a couple deep passes to a wide open WR, that can't get open deep as a primary WR... Accuracy is defined by being able to throw WRs open and hit them in stride and anticipating where they will be and so on...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Accuracy isn't defined by a couple deep passes to a wide open WR, that can't get open deep as a primary WR... Accuracy is defined by being able to throw WRs open and hit them in stride and anticipating where they will be and so on...
Throwing a WR open is an intermediate depth concept, not a deep ball concept.

Nobody can anticipate where Dez will be located. That's why Romo always scrambled around wait for Dez to get open.

Aikman and Dez would not have coexisted well at all and Aikman is the most accurate QB in the history of football. Aikman went ballistic in training camp practices that I attended because Kevin Williams varied the depth of his cuts by 1/2 yard. Dez varied his by 3 to 4 yards.

khiladi

Reaction score
Throwing a WR open is an intermediate depth concept, not a deep ball concept.

Nobody can anticipate where Dez will be located. That's why Romo always scrambled around wait for Dez to get open.

Aikman and Dez would not have coexisted well at all and Aikman is the most accurate QB in the history of football. Aikman went ballistic in training camp practices that I attended because Kevin Williams varied the depth of his cuts by 1/2 yard. Dez varied his by 3 to 4 yards.

So Romo had to scramble for Dez when he finally had control and Dez was top 3 among all WRs in go-routes and so was TWill? He was scrambling on go routes to try and find him?

So 20 yards is an intermediate or deep threat?

Just stop making excuses for your precious Dak... The guy sucks outside the hashes, always had an it's exactly what the draft profile said of him..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Romo had to scramble for Dez when he finally had control and Dez was top 3 among all WRs in go-routes and so was TWill? He was scrambling on go routes to try and find him?

So 20 yards is an intermediate or deep threat?

Just stop making excuses for your precious Dak... The guy sucks outside the hashes, always had an it's exactly what the draft profile said of him..
Link?

If you want another Dez, just create one...

GMO415

Reaction score
Dez was a JG guy! Who in the F does Dez think we are..........idiots? JG was there for the most of his career in Dal.....stop with this BS excuse.

GMO415

Reaction score
What WR you know just now brings in a WR Coach after 8 years???? Too late Dez. Too late to get your shhhhh together.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
What WR you know just now brings in a WR Coach after 8 years???? Too late Dez. Too late to get your shhhhh together.

He didn't need one before ... I see it as a WR trying to change to the current QB he had. Dez's last good season was the same time that Tony had his. Is that a coincidence?

kskboys

Reaction score
Coaching staffs are supposed to run players out who aren't producing and are causing other problems. I don't like this coaching staff much at all, but they got this one right.

kskboys

Reaction score
Brick head syndrome. You clearly aren’t open to new information, so I’m done with this conversation. Entire game film tells the truth. Have a good life.
This coming from a guy who is polarizing the entire argument by and using scapegoating to desperately try to clear his guy!!!! Now this is comic genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrumann59

Reaction score
Coaching staffs are supposed to run players out who aren't producing and are causing other problems. I don't like this coaching staff much at all, but they got this one right.
So I guess Beasley better keep living out of that suitcase...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The only thing T.O. is onto is the hamster wheel. Same old B.S. no matter what team he is on. An amazing talent with serious issues between the ears.