Maybe we could have used Amari Cooper today

Jayinem

Reaction score
Just 265 yards 2 TDS. An all time Browns team record. From a QB who hasn't been playing at all until lately, on the road.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I remember when the narrative was Amari didn't show up for road games, although to be fair it did seem that way for a long time but there was no reason to trade him when we did. Lamb is going to get paid in the offseason then I could maybe understand can't have two 20+ million dollar a year receivers. But we traded him two seasons ago.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Cooper couldn't get open enough for Dak so they traded him for a 5th.

Dak literally made Cooper look washed.

Nexx

Reaction score
now you see the pattern.. was it Amari or Dak the reason Amari didnt seem to play well on the road... all signs point to Dak if you ask me.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
I remember when the narrative was Amari didn't show up for road games, although to be fair it did seem that way for a long time but there was no reason to trade him when we did. Lamb is going to get paid in the offseason then I could maybe understand can't have two 20+ million dollar a year receivers. But we traded him two seasons ago.
No there was no reason to give a player of his caliber away like they did. That was Jerrys own personal crap. What GM could give away a talent like Coop and get so little back and keep his job. Only the owner of the team who is playing a GM like he is in a fantasy league.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Don't remind me about Cooper, what a loss that has been and he and Lamb had great chemistry.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Who didn't think that Mayfied wasn't all but washed up when he played for the Panthers?

Reality is football is a team sport that not only includes the players and coaches, but management as well.

Look at what #23 is doing for the 49'ers