McBriar

Parcells

Reaction score
Ok, i know its just the punter on the football team. But ive been noticing all season how they would run into Mcrbriar after he punts and theres no Flag thrown..? I even seen it happen again against the giants game and i thought for sure there would be a flag. And as far as im concerned its gonna take him getting hurt till a flag comes out. i think the count is 4 for the whole season. has anyone else seen this? or is it just me being over caring for my team?.. we cant afford to lose him hes a weapon..

:star:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll agree there has been plenty of times this year where he has been hit w/ no flags....but yesterday, I'm pretty sure the punt was blocked

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Some of them are legit, but some he kind of flops down to the ground or other times the player may have been blocked into the kicker. Not saying these aren't legit, but punters are trained to act like they got hit every time.

I remember a kicker that would leave his leg out there for like 3 seconds hoping someone would run into it. Nearly got his leg broken on one of them.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...hasn't been having the results of last year.

From a mechanical basis he doesn't look bad, but it's not like he is getting good results.

I believe he missed the first two where he could have gotten a longer punt away. An off day at the office for him yesterday.