McBriar

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think most of us seen him grab his foot right after the blocked punt.

Later we heard it was a torn Achilles. And then later we heard it was just a bruised foot. Thankful that it was not as serious as initially thought.

However did anyone notice that he really went full force into the opposing players crotch with that kick? Cup or not I bet that guy was hurting after the game.

On a serious note.

Did they say anything in the post game PC about bringing in another punter, I would imagine that although it is listed as a bruise right now, that it could still be something that might require longer healing time than just a simple bruise.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2333185 said:
Did they say anything in the post game PC about bringing in another punter, I would imagine that although it is listed as a bruise right now, that it could still be something that might require longer healing time than just a simple bruise.

I thought the other punter we had in camp was not bad, whatever his name was.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We won't need another punter. Even if McBriar is hurt for a game or 2 Folk can punt. Quite well actually.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2333191 said:
We won't need another punter. Even if McBriar is hurt for a game or 2 Folk can punt. Quite well actually.

There is probably a good reason why most NFL teams don't have both a kicker and a punter.

There are quite a few College kids that do both but you just don't see it much in the NFL.

Not sure if they want to save their legs in practice and games or what.

You would think if it is not a problem they would just get one and keep on on the practice squad and save money.

But you just don't see it often in the NFL anymore.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile;2333191 said:

I say we just screw punting and go for it on all 4th downs that aren't in FG range. If Tony can't get the first then he should chunk an INT 50 yards down the field. THere's ya punt

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2333185 said:
I think most of us seen him grab his foot right after the blocked punt.

Later we heard it was a torn Achilles. And then later we heard it was just a bruised foot. Thankful that it was not as serious as initially thought.

However did anyone notice that he really went full force into the opposing players crotch with that kick? Cup or not I bet that guy was hurting after the game.

On a serious note.

remember most don't use cups:D :blech:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dargonking999;2333202 said:
I say we just screw punting and go for it on all 4th downs that aren't in FG range. If Tony can't get the first then he should chunk an INT 50 yards down the field. THere's ya punt

:lmao: I like that.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
dargonking999;2333202 said:

they would not want to catch the ball, and therefore, and incompletion....on fourth down....

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
VietCowboy;2333274 said:
they would not want to catch the ball, and therefore, and incompletion....on fourth down....

nice try, but all Db's want free INT's. They'll catch it, and then be like dang!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999;2333285 said:
nice try, but all Db's want free INT's. They'll catch it, and then be like dang!

I read that in a martellius bennet voice and giggled.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999;2333285 said:

Knowing our luck...they catch it, say dang I should have batted it down, and then run it back for a TD and we still lose. :eek::

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile;2333191 said:

Look at Hos talkin' kickers. :D

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
stealth;2333313 said:
martellius bennet

I am still very peeved at him. That drop was inexcusable. But since Austin scored I guess it was forgotten.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander;2333337 said:
I am still very peeved at him. That drop was inexcusable. But since Austin scored I guess it was forgotten.

whatever, he is a rookie, Aikman was gushing over him, that is enough for me to believe he will be special.

The kid has shown more fire than I ever expected from him.