McBriar's foot?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Has there been any news on him? I can't remember seeing anything.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I'm wondering if he'll ever be the same after that injury. Has anyone heard what the prognosis is?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I meant about his recovery prognosis. I am aware that we won't be seeing him again this season.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Faerluna;2452890 said:
I meant about his recovery prognosis. I am aware that we won't be seeing him again this season.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

I have seen anything about him.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2452884 said:
I'm wondering if he'll ever be the same after that injury. Has anyone heard what the prognosis is?

He'll be fine, i used to play soccer and have broken my foot numerous times, never affected me after i was healed. The only time you really have to worry about previous injuries affection someone is when they are with the muscles and ligaments and things of that nature, not really if its just a broken bone.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
dallas_112678;2452966 said:
He'll be fine, i used to play soccer and have broken my foot numerous times, never affected me after i was healed. The only time you really have to worry about previous injuries affection someone is when they are with the muscles and ligaments and things of that nature, not really if its just a broken bone.

Yep. The odd thing about broken bones is that they tend to heal back stronger than before the break as the body will naturally thicken them as part of the healing process.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dallas_112678;2452966 said:

RoadRunner;2453003 said:
Yep. The odd thing about broken bones is that they tend to heal back stronger than before the break as the body will naturally thicken them as part of the healing process.

Unless your name is Roy Williams :eek::

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2453029 said:
Unless your name is Roy Williams :eek::

He actually broke the same arm in a slightly different spot than the original injury IIRC, so RW38 actually proves the point.