McCarthy could have a more challenging time filling potential openings on his coaching staff

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
LOL.

I mean even fans know this to be the case.

Jerry is literally taking what is the ideal time to make a serious organization shift and mucking it up. It's what he's good at.
Which means expect Jerry/Stephen to rely on coaches they have worked with in the past. That's probably the extent of the coaching pool we're working with here...

Sydla

Reaction score
Which means expect Jerry/Stephen to rely on coaches they have worked with in the past. That's probably the extent of the coaching pool we're working with here...
What's Marinelli up to?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who'd they fired? towel boy or water girl. dang I blame Jerry, this team has no future.

and it should be against the NFL laws for teams to try to stop the run and make the QB beat them. that pisses me and the other lovers off.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think this will effect hiring for the DC position at all. Any DC coming in know if he does a good job Jerry will retain him not matter what happens to McCarthy next year.

I must say, Jerry is making a major blunder this year if he thinks he can let McCarthy coach out his contract then Jerry can fire him. This year he has a choice of Belichick, Harbaugh or Vrabel to replace McCarthy. Next year all of these guys will be working for another team. Imagine Washington signing Harbaugh. I think it is going to happen.

Mark

Reaction score
I fear this team will be wandering in the desert in the coming season...waiting for both MM's & Dak's contracts to expire.

A year like this is where the front office needs to get creative in its succession & disaster planning. But they won't.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He's a dead coach walking. So stupid to keep this gang back together. Another wasted year.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I fear this team will be wandering in the desert in the coming season...waiting for both MM's & Dak's contracts to expire.

A year like this is where the front office needs to get creative in its succession & disaster planning. But they won't.
This team never plans ahead. They react

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That's a no-brainer and indicative of how incompetent the Owner/GM is. Bringing McCarthy back was more about getting every last dollar of service out of him and his Staff than winning. McCarthy will not be HC of the Cowboys in 2025.

MarkP88

Reaction score
LOL.

I mean even fans know this to be the case.

Jerry is literally taking what is the ideal time to make a serious organization shift and mucking it up. It's what he's good at.
The only organizational shift that would matter would entail Jerry walking on eggshells, and we can't have that.

Aven8

Reaction score
This thread is like dejavu with my thread earlier….