Twitter: McCarthy: Cowboys theme of the year "Seize Everything"

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I glanced at the title and thought it said Supersize everything

mldardy

Reaction score
No different than Garrett’s “fight” nonsense
It's very different. Fight signifies competing or staying alive like some small town college or high school football team. You may not win but at least your fought.

Seize means take what is you believe is yours and nothing else.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
As someone from a Sikh religious background, it's so random but also so cool to see them use a Sikh warrior on their hoodies and the back drop. It's a pretty big deal amongst our community, so many fans of other teams are saying nice this about the boys when they usually just hate on them haha.

Plankton

Reaction score
"Seize Them!" --Every cartoon villain ever.
batman-robin-shoot-a-crooked-arrow.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I respect that.
I got fooled by Garrett in 2014 and 2016. I was ready for him to be gone before 2014 when the best he had done was 8-8 (for three straight years), then came the 12-4 season in 2014 and I thought I might be wrong about him. It was fool's gold, though, as was 13-3 in 2016.

So now, my expectations are progress each year, culminated by a Super Bowl appearance by Year 5 or move on. I did some research that I posted in a thread concerning coaches that showed in this era especially that Super Bowl coaches get there within five years.

McCarthy had a rough first year because of injuries (especially to his starting QB), bounced back to make the playoffs and then showed he could repeat success without just relying on a weaker schedule (like Garrett had) and make it past the first round. I would love to win the Super Bowl this year, but I feel like showing he can get the team to the NFC championship would be enough progress to earn him one more year.