Hi, I’m Tom!

tenor.gif

Hi, I’m Tom!
Hi…

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well....clearly McCarthy has just set himself up...if this team comes out flat again...and gets beat...then we will know he's not the right guy for the job.

He says they will be ready.....we will see. :popcorn:
They will be ready, my flotational friend.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We better jump on them early because I don’t see us winning this game playing from behind. If we get down by a couple of scores, it’s going to be pretty much over based on what we’ve seen from the Cowboys this season on the road. In this game I would probably take the ball if we win the toss, rather than having them drive the field on their opening drive, and get us down by seven. I want to land the first punch.

bigE79

Reaction score
Well....clearly McCarthy has just set himself up...if this team comes out flat again...and gets beat...then we will know he's not the right guy for the job.

He says they will be ready.....we will see. :popcorn:
I still remember before the 9er game,all the talk about being pissed and how the playoff game stuck with them the whole off season and how much they wanted payback and then we get blown out...less talk, more proving.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Just wondering if some here still consider that team from DC the biggest division rival of the Cowboys. It certainly used to be when I started watching the NFL back in the 70s.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Just wondering if some here still consider that team from DC the biggest division rival of the Cowboys. It certainly used to be when I started watching the NFL back in the 70s.
You gotta win to be a Rival.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
big Mike will be ready. I like the fact that he can look in two different directions with those eagle eyes.