Twitter: McCarthy on 105.3 The Fan - 09/22/2023

Carson

Reaction score
Not to take Arizona too lightly, but this may turn out to be a good game to get some guys some extra rest. Hopefully this game is over by halftime.
Let’s hope. But they have played both teams well and had leads in the game.

Now we know NYG are struggling and Washington is hard to judge.

But Itll probably be like the Jets game. 20-13 into the 4th and Dallas pulls away with a late score

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Not to take Arizona too lightly, but this may turn out to be a good game to get some guys some extra rest. Hopefully this game is over by halftime.
I agree with you.

I think the offense can come out and take care of business. Biadasz is hurting a bit, but we are actually healthier along the OL than we have been all year.

This will be a virtual home game with the Dallas fans taking over the stadium. Even with the Diggs injury, this D can pressure and make life miserable for Dobbs and Co.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I think this might light a fire up the offense's butt. They are going to need to crank it up a few notches.
They made a very good Jets D look bad last week. They made Allen look awful, and Dak completed over 80% of his passes and the rushing offense was impressive.

I expect the Cards to come out and fight, but IMO, they just don’t have the horses to keep up with Dallas

Cowboys will win by more than 14 points

lopey

Reaction score
Ok so biadasz is in. Is Tyler Smith in? We actually gonna have a full line?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get an early and big lead. Hopefully rest players in the 4th quarter or at least half way through it.
Same against NE.

However, Bland, Lewis and all the CB's needs to play as much as possible. Get the reps and see how each of them do.

blueblood70

Reaction score

hey I'll let the coaches coach and the trainers decide but how come they let Tyler Smith be out three weeks and Tyler be honest has to get an MRI if you gotta get an MRI on a hamstring they were very concerned about it and I would pull him out what a better game to have than playing this defense and letting our backup center get a game in?? Rather have Tyler be ready for New England and for sure the 49ers

blueblood70

Reaction score
Get an early and big lead. Hopefully rest players in the 4th quarter or at least half way through it.
Same against NE.

However, Bland, Lewis and all the CB's needs to play as much as possible. Get the reps and see how each of them do.
As much as I agree with you I'm gonna have to also split the middle on that Jordan Lewis is still on a snap count and if we can get him out earlier you know give him at least twice the snap said he got last time he needs to be worked in in order to not lose this guy so maybe instead of the 10 snaps he gets 25 but that's it we got other guys in here like that could use the reps more than him he's a veteran and bland we don't wanna risk them either up on the field too long let's get a big lead and get them out I mean yes more reps than maybe you would have would a big lead but given the fact that we're messing with the fact that two weeks from now we're playing the 49ers and then the Eagles shortly after... I air on the side of caution if you can afford it you need to start pulling guys