McCarthy on Darius Leonard

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If he can be an asset on first and 2nd down why not? Let the staff work with him to see if he can regain some of that lateral movement. But if the rumors are true about the nerve damage it might not be worth it. We saw firsthand what nerve damage does to a LB in Jaylon Smith.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Big Name LB'er but not sure he has it anymore....injuries and his game has falling off drastically over the past 2yrs and rumor has it he is shying away from contact.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think Leonard is looking to sign a multi year deal...that is why Jerry wants his medical staff to look him over before offering a deal.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
B
I think Leonard is looking to sign a multi year deal...that is why Jerry wants his medical staff to look him over before offering a deal.
It's buyer beware...Leonard is gonna want a good pay day...mainly because of his name recognition....but based on play....I would stay away unless the money is right....Dont need buyer's remorse....

It should be pay for play at this point in Shaq's career

Carson

Reaction score
B

It's buyer beware...Leonard is gonna want a good pay day...mainly because of his name recognition....but based on play....I would stay away unless the money is right....Dont need buyer's remorse....
He likely comes for a deal for the rest of the year and gets paid again next season.

Nobody is breaking the bank for him before next season and he proves he can be dominant.

_sturt_

Reaction score
he’s visiting this week. beeing reported

Not to get ahead of skis here, but it seems rare to me that a free agent player visits leaves Dallas without being signed... though OBJ would argue it's always possible.