McCarthy on new vet additions: We're just making sure we're locked and loaded for playoffs

Kwyn

Reaction score
Solid, reasonable moves. Every playoff team does this.

lkelly

Reaction score
My uncle went to the driving range about 15 years ago and some young kid was on the mat next to him. Just before each swing that the kid took, his overbearing dad would shout out, "OK, LOCK AND LOAD!" Most of the kid's shots ended up being topped dribblers off the tee or hosel rockets that just missed my uncle.

Something makes me think that the dad might have been McCarthy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Tyler Smith possibly needing to play Left Tackle probably factored into Collin’s.

bigE79

Reaction score
Wrong. McCarthy is the Carpathia. Which picked up the survivors (of the Garrett era) and finished the trip.

Pier 59 here we come. It's going to be sweet.
Well if the California (Garrett)would have done their job they might have all survived.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

MM, you better hope that YOUR team is LOCKED and LOADED this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! The playoffs start this Sunday and the Cowboys are the road team in a game that they have to have if they want to get past the one and done games.................

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm telling you, we're going on a run.

This is going to be awesome.
Who knew this was all it took, a few late vet moves at the END of the year and not during the off season, or at the trade deadline, dang this team!!!